About rave master anime??

chazz
Visitor

About rave master anime??

Post by chazz »

"Groove adventure rave" ... after ep "51 (anime) there is no ep anymore???..... who got info can plz share with me ... plz..
chicken
Rookie Otaku

Re: About rave master anime??

Post by chicken »

havent got any info...but i do wonder too why they cancled it it was a awsome show i mean it rocks!!!
i wunna see the new epps!
ShaMan KinG RoXx!!
KinGdoM HeArTs 2 RoXx!
^^
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

You arent the only ones, and I havent heard any rumours of them continuing it, but I will try to keep you posted.
I need to watch things die, from a distance.
Vicariously, I live while the whole world dies.
You all need it too, don't lie.
blue crow
Uber Otaku

Post by blue crow »

i just watch some of this anime ep 1,seems a bit childish to me.reminds me of doramon.
I hope your smiling face
is with me until the day
I fall into eternal sleep
inuyashaa
Visitor

Post by inuyashaa »

man i seen 12 episodes then missed rest love to see
all the episodes 1 day
Seita Firemaster
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Seita Firemaster »

I've been waiting forever since the show was taken off... Hmmmm how long has it been??? But yea we got past Gale Raregrue (no idea if that sis spelled correctly) and we got to his son who is the dark master or something aloneg them lines hes Gales son and that is as far back as i can remember for the newer episodes i had seen. Before it was cancelled or taken off of course.
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

Haru and Gale Symphonia Glory III managed to defeat King (Gale Raregroove V), and all seemed well. Then, the Blond Demon (Lucia Raregroove, King's son) managed to escape from the desert prison Mega Unit, and set off to meet Haru and co. in Symphonia. When he got there, they talked briefly, and they learned of the locations of the remaining Rave stones and True Dark Brings. Lucia then took leave of Haru, and the five remaining Oracion Six turned up to fight. Then, the episodes stopped...

I think the show was cancelled due to lack of funding, but thats just a rumour...
freyjaleafen
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by freyjaleafen »

So far, the anime's last episode is when elie went to resha's but, the manga do have the arc about celia the mermaid...

ANd oh... I it possible that Elie came not from the past but from the future??

I mean, the pendant is exactly the same as her's and its impossible if its from the past right?

And i think The skeleton they found was elie's CAN IT BE?? HUH?? heheh :oops: :oops:
Ek ErilaR
Lucia Skyfire
Ex-Moderator

Post by Lucia Skyfire »

There you have it. Time travel. Thats Etherion for you!
hot kiyo 12
Rookie Otaku

Post by hot kiyo 12 »

hey um i loved the show rave master but they cancaled it witch really sucked i really liked it but i have,nt seen it for so long i forgot who all the charicter,s are :oops:
MANGApunk
Master Otaku

Post by MANGApunk »

I love Rave Master. i've never seen the anime, but I read the manga all the time!
If you were any cooler you'd be me

MANGApunk*****
fightbait
Newbie Otaku

Post by fightbait »

its unclear why, but the show was cancelled. its understandable. while the show is one of my favorites, theres nothing really special about it. there are bigger better shonen anime power houses and because of that, rave master gets overlooked. they animated the first 11 or some manga volumes. there are 35 i believe. i've read up to 22 as of now and i must say that the story gets better and better. altough there is a bad chapter here and there. and hiro (the mangaka) does have a really wierd sense of humor. he also loves the jigglebutt gang and they keep coming back. ugh. but the series gets much darker and i highly suggest reading it if you haven't already. you can usually find it pretty cheap. i got the first 22 volumes off ebay for 40 bucks.
Check out the FIGHTBAIT ANIME PODCAST at http://www.fightbait.com.
You could also click this--http://feeds.feedburner.com/fightbaitanime--to subscribe today!
haru&elierave
Baka Otaku

Post by haru&elierave »

I've read the magna :cry: up 2 volume 32, and its very sad and confuseing.SPOILER!!!!!: the skeleton is SIEG HART it's very confuseing and sad.U guys should really read the magna volume 31.

:cry: SIEG HAAARRTT! NNNOOOO!