re: Haru and Elie

Post by marik-zeke »

when she 'dies'?
yeah that is sweet
Elie Girl
Visitor

Post by Elie Girl »

I do think that they would be a cute couple and your right "goddess queen"! But did you guys read the future episode, i forget what it's called but here's what happens: Everyone's @ a party is celebration of finding the Rave stones! Musica knows Haru loves Elie and that Haru just won't admit it! So Musica and his X-girlfriend put something in Elie's drink to knock her out. Once she is knocked out they strip her in front of everybody including Haru! So haru does the same to him self jus to scare the crowd away, and he admits it to Elie , but she is too dizzy to hear a thing! SO later on she tells every one off including Haru, but she ashures Haru that she will always be at his side 4 the rest of the journey! Haru later askes Elie to come back to Garrage island with him, Hey he didn't exactually tell her or ask her out, but at least it's a start! :roll:
Serenity Moon
Visitor

Post by Serenity Moon »

They look so cute together.

I don't get what it is with Resha and Elie. can somebody PLEASE explain?
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Post by lullaby of pain »

they'll never end up together
lullaby of pain
Visitor

Re: re: Haru and Elie

Post by lullaby of pain »

Serenity Moon wrote:I don't get what it is with Resha and Elie. can somebody PLEASE explain?
elie, or clone number 3173, is a clone of Resha. resha pposessed the power or eitherion which can create the rave stones, but it also brings on the overdrive. aparantly it took 3172 clones without the power for them to finally get it right.
I'm not sure if elie is about 16 or if she's older and only poseses a teen-aged form, much like th one resha passed away in. she was only 15. (right? it was that or 16) She could just constantly posses a teen-aged form. (my speculation) My proof... not much.. except that she only remembers the past year of her life.
Princess Uchiha
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Princess Uchiha »

ellie and haru r a cute couple

haru is hot and so is musica :oops:
hitokiri/violinist2007
Master Otaku

Re: Haru and Elie

Post by hitokiri/violinist2007 »

i wish it wasd on tv
hey ppl! what up? i love stuff. ghosts, anime, ghosts in/on anime, vampires......
MANGApunk
Master Otaku

Post by MANGApunk »

Haru and Elie are really cute together.
If you were any cooler you'd be me

MANGApunk*****
Ashitaka
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ashitaka »

if anyone reads the manga their feelings for one another is pretty obvious.

dont care much about them together, except that elie keeps haru going :)
I'm not crazy...
it's just all my friends are inside my head
Krissake
Newbie Otaku

Post by Krissake »

They actually got married at the end and had a kid named Levin.
VincentValintine
Baka Otaku

Post by VincentValintine »

They make a good couple seeing as there have certain times in the show and manga were they have those moments
LuzDeLuna
Baka Otaku

Re: re: Haru and Elie

Post by LuzDeLuna »

Elie Girl wrote:I do think that they would be a cute couple and your right "goddess queen"! But did you guys read the future episode, i forget what it's called but here's what happens: Everyone's @ a party is celebration of finding the Rave stones! Musica knows Haru loves Elie and that Haru just won't admit it! So Musica and his X-girlfriend put something in Elie's drink to knock her out. Once she is knocked out they strip her in front of everybody including Haru! So haru does the same to him self jus to scare the crowd away, and he admits it to Elie , but she is too dizzy to hear a thing! SO later on she tells every one off including Haru, but she ashures Haru that she will always be at his side 4 the rest of the journey! Haru later askes Elie to come back to Garrage island with him, Hey he didn't exactually tell her or ask her out, but at least it's a start! :roll:

yeah! I like this scene too :love: , but she is not the music ex-girlfreiend, is the girlfriend of let, Julia :wink: