Disease?

Rurouni-maxi
Visitor

Disease?

Post by Rurouni-maxi »

Hey people!
Spoiler
Show
I wanted to know of what disease Kenshin dies! (It's so sad... :cry: )
Could anyone tell me that? Pretty please? ^_^
josh
Absolute Otaku

re: Disease?

Post by josh »

I don't think there is a name for the disease, and its too complicated to explain. You'll have to watch Samurai X Reflection to comprehend it all.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Rurouni-maxi
Visitor

Post by Rurouni-maxi »

Heh, yeah I've seen it like, 3 times ^_^; it's so sad :cry: but nice too, cuz Kenji is in it =P~ :love: XD he's so cute ^_^
hm, but too bad that disease doesn't have a name... I'd like to learn more about it... oh well...
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

im guessing from all the scars he got from battle opean a wound and he just caught some diease
Jessica
Visitor

Re: re: Disease?

Post by Jessica »

Kenshin wrote:im guessing from all the scars he got from battle opean a wound and he just caught some diease
What he said^^
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

This is how i saw it:

Kenshin was only holding on to life for attonement. Once he felt satisfied he just let go, you know what I mean?

I think its time i watched it all again and refreshed my memory lol
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Rurouni-maxi
Visitor

Post by Rurouni-maxi »

Thanks for all your replies! ^_^ I think I understand a little more! lol
anyway, I've got anopther question: I know that the jinchuu arc isn't animated (boohoo :cry: ) but is the manga translated into english?
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

sorry i have noclue wat that anime is
Rurouni-maxi
Visitor

Post by Rurouni-maxi »

The jinchuu arc, 'revenge' arc, the one with Enishi and stuff ^_^; does anyone know if the manga translated? :-k
KK Fan
Visitor

Re: re: Disease?

Post by KK Fan »

Kenshin wrote:im guessing from all the scars he got from battle opean a wound and he just caught some diease
same thoughts also
nozomi
Visitor

Post by nozomi »

._.; I used to know this. I posted it on a thread much like this one ages ago. xD I just odn't remember anymore....... :cry: :cry:
takeo void
Visitor

Post by takeo void »

um...lumbago?
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Post by Miaka Yuki »

It was a liver thing I think, I remeber because it said it in the OVA...
blackdrago56
Visitor

Post by blackdrago56 »

hm. Looks like none of you know. The ova reflection was made by sony. It was not made by nohiburu watsumi.( the creator of rurouni kenshin) Nohiburu Watsumi never wanted this ending for kenshin. But, sadly, the last graphic novel, he said, was his last work. In other words, the series ends with no ending, but you know kenshin has a happy life ahead of him. So, the true ending is in the last volume of the manga. I think sanosuke joins yhe oniwabanshu clan, kenshin and kaurou get married, and i dont know what happens to yahiko. i did a lot of research about this.
PK-Sora
Visitor

Post by PK-Sora »

ok the disease is a shocker, no one has yet master to cure this on going disease that killed so many.

The disease is
Spoiler
Show
Old age
thats right kenshin couldnt be this disease
VHJin85
Visitor

Post by VHJin85 »

im not sure about it because kenshin and kaoru had kenji, i think they were pretty old and if im not mistaken, there was no disease but himura died of old age... thats like my assumption anyway!!!