keshin's scar

Kagome2691
Visitor

keshin's scar

Post by Kagome2691 »

i think that scar is sexy...but i know the real reason the creators gave it to him...they thought he looked to girly with out it..
Jessica
Visitor

Re: keshin's scar

Post by Jessica »

Kagome2691 wrote:i think that scar is sexy...but i know the real reason the creators gave it to him...they thought he looked to girly with out it..
He does look girly at some points.. :lol:
Kenshin
Visitor

re: keshin's scar

Post by Kenshin »

aww no he does not
KK Fan
Visitor

Post by KK Fan »

i think he looks hott with it :love: :love: :love:
PK-Sora
Visitor

Post by PK-Sora »

[spoilers do not read ahead about the scar and how he got it ]
Spoiler
Show
He got the scar when killing his first wife Tomoyo, late Tomoyo brother Enishi kidnaps Kaoru and forces kenshin to go and fight him on his island. Enishi nick name is White Hair
Alot of people in anime has scars, like Kurama and Monkey D Luffy from One Peice and Gene Starwind from outlaw star
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

What's written in the spoiler is slightly incorrect but it doesn't matter as most likely the only people reading it will already know.

i think that scar is sexy...but i know the real reason the creators gave it to him...they thought he looked to girly with out it..
That scar has quite a storyline to it. So I highly doubt that... :D
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
PK-Sora
Visitor

Post by PK-Sora »

ohh then how did he get that scar?
josh
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: keshin's scar

Post by josh »

hojo wrote:ohh then how did he get that scar?
Spoiler
Show
He gets the downward cut(scar) from fighting Tomoes fiancee(sp?) in Samurai X: Trust. He shouldn't have been so careless...and the horisontal scar he gets after stabbing Tomoe, as he k
Spoiler
Show
neels down beside her she cuts him with her knife after she saves him from Tatsumi...(she saves him as she gets stabbed)
This is for everyone, GO WATCH SAMURAI X TRUST as it kicks A$$. If you've already seen it watch it again, its worth about...hmm....say....99999999999 watches... :D

Edit, by the way
Spoiler
Show
Kenshin never actually married Tomoe. He just proposed :D, and she said yes, bu then she...d...
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
takeo void
Visitor

Post by takeo void »

kenshin is not girly! well...only in the tv series...all the time...but if you see the OVA, not only is he MONDO sexy, but he is not girly. *sigh*
Miaka Yuki
Visitor

Post by Miaka Yuki »

takeo void wrote:kenshin is not girly! well...only in the tv series...all the time...but if you see the OVA, not only is he MONDO sexy, but he is not girly. *sigh*
^I agree with that^^ He does look a look girlish in the T.V series, but like in the OVA it's different..O.o It didn't sound right when I said it...
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

Kenshin's scar...
Spoiler
Show
Kenshin recieves the first scar, the downward one, from Tomoe's fiancee. Kenshin later loves Tomoe and she him. However, Tomoe and Kenshin are deceived...and Yukishiro Enishi further decieves Tomoe. As she dies, Tomoe gives Kenshin the second scar. Watch Samurai X and read the manga. Starting vol 18, the Enishi arc has started in the manga...
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

OniRuroKen wrote:Kenshin's scar...
Spoiler
Show
Kenshin recieves the first scar, the downward one, from Tomoe's fiancee. Kenshin later loves Tomoe and she him. However, Tomoe and Kenshin are deceived...and Yukishiro Enishi further decieves Tomoe. As she dies, Tomoe gives Kenshin the second scar. Watch Samurai X and read the manga. Starting vol 18, the Enishi arc has started in the manga...

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

oh i remember that episode

Tomoe's husband i still couldn't believe it when he actually gave the first one it looks as though Kenshin killed him already b4 the sword reached his face.
Xehanort
Visitor

Post by Xehanort »

Kenshins does look sexy whith a cscar.lol
rurouni_kenshin92
Visitor

Post by rurouni_kenshin92 »

he is so awsome my sister has every single dvd and manga out there she scares me sometimes an i have so many posters it is funny
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

I have it all. since I read all the manga. and the real book. it's based on a true story this is what happen to him.

Spoiler
Show
one day. tomoe fiancee and his men were going out. then kenshin came and started to kill them. her fiancee was the last person standing. they both striked. kenshin go the scar and then her fiancee fell on the floor. he said " no.......I can't die....I have got to marry.........tomoe." then kenshin stab's him and dies. then kenshin leaves to have a drink. tomoe is right behinde him. then some guy's were trying to do something to her. kenshin said that those guy's were fool's. then they tryed to take out there swrods. then kenshin just out his hand's on the sword and doesn't let the guy get his sword out. then kenshin leave's. tomoe has this look on her face that he is the batosi. ( which is real) kenshin goes out to kill again. then the guy's come and said. let's kill him. the other guy said " don't do it" then he said so what! he made fun of us that basterd. ( sorry for the languge) then a guy who has a sword with chain's kill's them both. Then kenshin start's to fight him. he never got hurt. but he killed him and blood flow like crazy. tomoe saw it and then she fell. kenshin cought her and then took her home. she stayed there untill the country was destory. then kenshin and tomoe left kenshin said this to tomoe. " I would like to stay with you. till death come apart." he got married. and it said kenshin age 15 and tomoe age 18 got married. then when tomoe was kidnaped. one of his friend's found out that one of there comrades was aspy. then kenshin got a note that he had to come to a moutaion to get tomoe. he went there and tryed to get tomoe back. kenshin had to fight 3 poeple. kenshin cut this guy's arm's off. and then when the guy ran he throw his arm's. then kenshin was going to kill him but the guy set a bomb and died. kenshin was losing sight. then the guy who is working with tomoe's brother attack's him. but then he got stabed on the arm. he got out of it and ran. then he fought a big strong guy who look's like miso grandpa but bigger. tomoe was awake. then they fought. the when see look out she thought she saw her fiancee. but she know it was kenshin. then when kenshin was going to make his final move life or death. he smell her perfume and then attacked the killing guy and tomoe. tomoe had a knife to stab him. then when kenshin looked he got his second scar. he went to tomoe and said why. she said. " please don't cry" she got he smile back. then she died. kenshin was crying and crying. then he buried tomoe to where her grave is in the book agaist shisho. then kenshin starts to read her diary. it said may 23. ( or something like that) the day my fiancee died. then kenshin was looking back and then he said " I killed her fiancee!" then the guy who hjelp's kenshin tell him stuff. he told him about the person who betrayed them and then send shisho mokuto to kill him. then on that day he paly with some kid's till dawn. the kid's ask where tomoe was but he said " she went to a far a away place." the kid's said " aw man. really" kenshin said. " also I am going far away too." the kid's gasped. then kenshin said " let us play for this last day. untill the sun set's." then the people start to fight then they find kenshin. then Saito come's and has a fight with kenshin.

the story en'd there in the book. it goes from book 19-21. then it will leave u back to where kenshin told tsubame, yahiko, magumi, sano, and karuo the story.
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."