21%
both the same
42%

Total votes: 19

sano
Visitor

re: The better swordsmen

Post by sano »

not necesarily, a big part of swordsmanship is being unpredictable. with experience u learn to use different moves at different times. so kenshin would most likely have made combos or movees in his travels, and the same with hiko at his waterfall, making each other sumwat unpredictable. i think.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

i like the one when he fought Saito in Koaru's dojo when he jumps off the walls to attack Saito
sano
Visitor

Post by sano »

thats their 1st fite isnt it?
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

there first fight was in the Samurai X so they have fought many times
sano
Visitor

Post by sano »

tru, but i meant in the series.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

yeah teh move that Saito always do
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku

Re: re: The better swordsmen

Post by Nanashi »

[quote="Kenshin"]that is the only way he can win the match[/quote]

I dissagree. Correct me if I'm wrong (please do) but in order to beat Shishio (at least to an extent) he didn't have to revert back to the manslayer. So I think Kenshin would win without becoming the Battousai. Peace out.
sano
Visitor

Post by sano »

but if u noticed, kenshin basically started to turn into the manslayer, and if hes about to lose he will start to turn bak.
Nanashi
Absolute Otaku

Post by Nanashi »

True, true, But in the end he didn't have to kill to win did he? Shishio's own body teperature did, I firmly believe Kenshin could win without his manslayer coming out.
VHJin85
Visitor

Post by VHJin85 »

i suppose that both of them are treated as equals because Hiko, Himura, both knows the Hiten Mitsurugi technics from Hiko's previous masters therefore he teaches all that he knows and himura, going around protecting innocents also proves his ability and skills on hiten mitsurugi ryuu... both should be in hiten mitsurugi ryuu... it seems only fair for me..
phantomdark
Master Otaku

Post by phantomdark »

Hiko would destoy Kenshin
Samurai_Dude
Visitor

Re: The better swordsmen

Post by Samurai_Dude »

Hiko becuse the master is alwayse learing and becomeing stronger and stronger plus he could execute all of his moves with persision and much more speed that his underling
sano
Visitor

Post by sano »

its been a while since my last post but i still think kenshin would JUST have it over hiko. on disc ... 10 i think(could be 11, i dont remember :heh: ) ... of the series, when kenshin learns the ultimate attack, he beats hiko. he doesnt kill him though but only because of his sword. and when he dips into his battousai self, he does just that, only dips into it. he comes to the brink of reverting back. anywho, those are my latest thoughts.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

I got for both of them. hiko. he is cool and likes to make fun of kenshin sometimes. but he is so powerful in samurai X one man came and attack him and slashed him just like that. one move and dead. kenshin killed many men by neck and everything. he stabed them in the end but never use hiten moves to kill people. hiko does sometimes/ :-"
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Yumi.
Visitor

Post by Yumi. »

Hiko. He IS the master after all...
Trishina
Absolute Otaku

Post by Trishina »

Well I can't say who's better between them they are both good as I can say.
They say"practice makes perfect" but "nobody is perfect" so why practice.