11%

Total votes: 28

The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Re: Kaoru or Tomoe

Post by The Rage »

Yes it is.
It's called "Samurai X- Trust and Betrayal"
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?
Angelest
Visitor

Post by Angelest »

Yeah, despite the fact that Tomoe is dead, so, I think they, what-do-you-say, match Kenshin good in the ways they come to know him. Kenshin are in two really different periodes in his life when he meets first Tomoe and later Kauro, and how he has become when he meets Kauro it's much according to what happened with Tomoe, and other things during that time.

Well, I can't really choose. It somewhat sweetier with Tomoe, but I think Kauro also really needs him, and they both love him, and he - in some sort of way - love them both too. Gahh, I saý both.
:D
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea i have it on dvd its so cool
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

samurai X.................I have to say it's good a little. but when I ehard it in japanese. it was much better in japanese. it sucked in english
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i have to see it some time
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Tifa Lockheart
Visitor

Post by Tifa Lockheart »

Sousuke Sagura wrote:samurai X.................I have to say it's good a little. but when I ehard it in japanese. it was much better in japanese. it sucked in english
I know it did! I liked the Japanese too!
Tifa Lockheart
Visitor

Post by Tifa Lockheart »

Sousuke Sagura wrote:samurai X.................I have to say it's good a little. but when I ehard it in japanese. it was much better in japanese. it sucked in english
I know it did! I liked the Japanese too!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow i bet it sound so cool
Tifa Lockheart
Visitor

Post by Tifa Lockheart »

In Japanese it is.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

cool i want to see it someday
Angelest
Visitor

Post by Angelest »

I've seen it on Japanese with English sub, and that was the absolute best. I've something against dubbed films... #-o
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

what do you mean?
Angelest
Visitor

Post by Angelest »

Of course there are films which have a good, really well-done dubb; at least it has to be...

What I mean is that I have rarely ever seen a dubbed film which is good, or at least I always think that the original language is so much more better. Just like mostly books, I think, but in the manga I have to rely to the English translations since I don't read Japanese, sadly enough.

Into Swedish and manga we have some really good people who do a wonderful job in translation, but for example the RuroKen-series I prefer in English.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

well angle. I am trying to find it right now. but all I found was this part.
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anim ... ndbetrayal

go all the way down and you can see just one part.
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

wow cool thanks
The Rage
Absolute Otaku

Post by The Rage »

Sousuke Sagura wrote:well angle. I am trying to find it right now. but all I found was this part.
http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anim ... ndbetrayal

go all the way down and you can see just one part.
I don't get why they'd skip so many episodes and go all the way to 20- but okay. Thanks for the link. ^^
Since when does something have to make sense to be logical?