17%
other
50%

Total votes: 6

Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Kenshin and Kaoru's death

Post by Renegade Chaos Angel »

People say they died of old age, others say it was lepracy, some syphilis, or a blood disease contracted when he was Battousai and when he killed many people. They say the blood disease could have happened when he killed them and if he was wounded it could have gotten into his wound. It was also said that they both had weird rashes all over their bodies. I had someone else tell me that it was a sexually transmitted disease. Is there any defitate reason of how they died? :?

****sorry if i wasn't supposed to include the sexually transmitted disease part, but i just sorta glanced at the terms of agreement. but i am going to go back and read it. #-o
ScarredSwordHeart
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Kenshin and Kaoru's death

Post by ScarredSwordHeart »

Well, in the OVA, Megumi said the disease was a rebound effect of Kenshin's years wielding the physically demanding Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu. How Kaoru picked it up from him sexually is an "anime thing".

I choose to see the disease as a symbol of the guilt eating away at Kenshin's soul. During his time as a swordsman, he could somewhat assuage the guilt by wielding the Sakabatou to protect people. After he could no longer do this and passed the sword to Yahiko, the guilt reemerged with a vengeance and began to eat away at his body as it had been at his soul.

Kaoru wanted to share the burden and somehow the kami granted her wish by allowing her to contract the disease from Kenshin.

Take it as you will.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

thanks
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Wait- Kenshin had a blood disease? And he dies from that?
L's Fan Club (Anti-Light)-President
Third in Command of the Black Knights
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Yea. Something like that. I probably should have put a spoiler warning up.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Does he die before the end of the series? I don't really care about spoilers too much. People make too big a deal about them.
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Karin Rengu wrote:Does he die before the end of the series? I don't really care about spoilers too much. People make too big a deal about them.

i just know that he dies at the end of the series i think. im just not really sure. i just know that he dies a really sad death. i just didn't want to make anybody mad about the spoilers. :D
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Poor KENSHIN *cries* That sucks so bad. I'm going to be sad forever now. jk. I'm just glad I know before the end of the series.
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Karin Rengu wrote:Poor KENSHIN *cries* That sucks so bad. I'm going to be sad forever now. jk. I'm just glad I know before the end of the series.
yea that's what i thought too at first. but i actually cried when i saw him die on the video on youtube that i watched.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Could you send me the video? I just wanna cry now and get it over with. . .

*Kenshin is SUPER hot* ^_^
My Mod App.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

Karin Rengu wrote:Could you send me the video? I just wanna cry now and get it over with. . .

*Kenshin is SUPER hot* ^_^
it's in the samurai x:reflections i think. i think u would just type that in or something like Kenshin's death.
Karin Rengu
Absolute Otaku

Post by Karin Rengu »

Ok. Thanks.
My Mod App.
josh
Absolute Otaku

Post by josh »

Battousai Tsukiyomi wrote:Yea. Something like that. I probably should have put a spoiler warning up.
It is a huge spoiler. How about you just edit the title of the thread to say 'Kenshin and Kaoru (Warning! spoiler)' or something, otherwise the anime might be ruined for some people.
great friends: Jesus Christ. Dragon X. Locke. Ender. Bambi. Russel.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

josh wrote:
Battousai Tsukiyomi wrote:Yea. Something like that. I probably should have put a spoiler warning up.
It is a huge spoiler. How about you just edit the title of the thread to say 'Kenshin and Kaoru (Warning! spoiler)' or something, otherwise the anime might be ruined for some people.
Thanks I will keep that in mind.
MoonlightRose Kurama
Absolute Otaku

Post by MoonlightRose Kurama »

Here is what I THINK they no die in my book XD. All you have to do is write a fanfic hehe then you never have to deal with it....ok you do but you can change it if you want to as long as you dont take credit. >< it takes the two of them the entire SERIES to get together Im' not about to let them die so easily.
I'm with Dark V!
Things Not To Do At Hogwarts:

Crashing a Ford Anglia into the Whomping willow is not the best entrance to make. Crashing it into Snape's office is.
Renegade Chaos Angel
Visitor

XD that's true.