When is the .hack series going to end?

Kisuke
Rookie Otaku

When is the .hack series going to end?

Post by Kisuke »

I was wondering are they going to end the .hack series with .hack//gu or come up with another installment on the PS3?
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Re: When is the .hack series going to end?

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

who know's GU got really boring with the constant same maps -.- and it just turned into a mindless hack and slash and less of a MMO (even though it's not an mmo)
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i hope does not end i love them
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

well, the maps thing could be said with with the DotHackers games. it was the story that is keepin me hooked onto them. but then again, the series is still largley popular, with a lot of "The Epitath Of Twilight" still to be uncovered, as it was lost during Pluto's Kiss.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

that is ture
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Sesshomaru-sama
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Sesshomaru-sama »

AnimeAngel34 wrote:i hope does not end i love them
*nods in agreement*
humans...how i envy...
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

yea its a good show i have some of the dvds and my b/f has the rest
Elf Princess Warrior
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Elf Princess Warrior »

If they make another .Hack series, I hope they will be about the original cast, like Balmung, Black Rose, Kite, the original dot hackers. Not people cosplaying as them (as was the case in .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, in which Shugo and Rena only have the avatars of Kite and Black Rose) but the original, genuine characters. Plus, .Hack//Roots is not as good as .Hack//Sign.
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

well they are all good in the way that they have some really cute parts and some that hit hard and make you think about what will happen in the world and also the people you care about
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Elf Princess Warrior wrote:If they make another .Hack series, I hope they will be about the original cast, like Balmung, Black Rose, Kite, the original dot hackers. Not people cosplaying as them (as was the case in .Hack//Legend of the Twilight, in which Shugo and Rena only have the avatars of Kite and Black Rose) but the original, genuine characters. Plus, .Hack//Roots is not as good as .Hack//Sign.
I can't agree with you more, though, if they had some good new original characters, that would be nice.

I didn't really like ROOTS either- I only watched some because I'd played GU.

They should send us FRAGMENT. I'm pretty sure quite a few people would buy it and it would be awesomeness. :shock:
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

well yes but if they made a new one what would the story be and what will all the people be like think about that and also they would take all the fun out of the show