Manga Search

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Elo
Visitor

Manga Search

Post by Elo »

Hi there people, I'm totally new and in great need for some help. I'm looking for a manga I read about 2 years ago and have no idea what the name of it is but I do remember the basic story line so hopefully someone will reconise it and be able to give me the name. Ok... here we go -

It started with a school girl on her way home but she was going through a shopping center or something and a bomb went off. She got transported to another world (as you do) with all these strange creatures, but then some guy/creature helped her out of a jam. He can transform into some kind of dark demon thing, and thats all I can really remember of it.

I know its probably not that helpful... unfortunately it was awhile ago and I don't have the best memory but hopefully someone has some idea of what I'm babbling about. Thanks again.
quamp
Visitor

re: Manga Search

Post by quamp »

Well... that sounds like about 12 different mangas. Can you remember anything else, like names perhaps?
naughtymonkey
Visitor

re: Manga Search

Post by naughtymonkey »

hmm
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Re: Manga Search

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Elo wrote:It started with a school girl on her way home but she was going through a shopping center or something and a bomb went off. She got transported to another world (as you do) with all these strange creatures, but then some guy/creature helped her out of a jam. He can transform into some kind of dark demon thing, and thats all I can really remember of it.
at first, it sounded like Fire Tripper. then you mentioned Demons, and it threw me :-k

... do you have a year of when it was published? just to help narrow the search?
I'm looking for a manga I read about 2 years ago
doesnt help all that much.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Blue_Lone_Wolf
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Re: Manga Search

Post by Blue_Lone_Wolf »

oh c'mon! i know at least a few different sites where you can a far more specific manga than that! just ask and i'll give you the links girl! sheesh! sometimes i wonder about the people on this site
Blue Lone Wolf, Leader Of The Blue Wolf Clan