Planet Ladder

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Planet Ladder

Post by Sushigirl »

Has anyone read the manga Planet Ladder??
i hope no one has made a topic about this yet 8-[
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Sanakan
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: Planet Ladder

Post by Sanakan »

I read it! haven't in a while, but I remeber liking it. That guy with the crescent sword is HOT! :love:
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

Crescent sword? You mean the scythe? Lol...that would be Prince Seeu.

to Sushi-san: yeah. I've read the whole series. I'm missing one book though, but I have everything else. It was a good one in my opinion and I liked it.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

I liked it to. it was kinda different which was cool. what book are you missing??
*~she tied you to a kitchen chair, she broke your throne, she cut your hair, and from your lips she drew the hallelujah~*
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

I think it was...the 4th one. I don't like shopping and whenever my sister and my mom would drag me out of the house, I'd stay at Borders, sit and read manga for about 2 hours while they went off, and I've read number 4, then bought the 5th one.

:lol: I'm still kind of wondering how Seeu managed to let Kaguya that close at the end. Like, what did she have to do for them to get where they were now.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

I was wondering that too. i was so confused. it kinda killed the ending but then again it kinda made it interesting
Ryukon
Uber Otaku

Post by Ryukon »

I wanted to see more of what happened in between the ending and the middle of the last book, or a more indepth story of everyone after they managed to stop the destruction of all the worlds.

But...I guess the author chose it to be like that, so there's not much to do (other than maybe writing to them or something) but do the thinking on your own. Still, I liked it.

You're about the only person who has read Planet Ladder (aside from a friend who recommended it to me and Sanakan-san there) other than myself.
Blue like. Like blue.
~龍子
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

I'm the only person i know that's read it (besides you. i only picked it out because i thought the cover of the first volume was amazingly pretty
sibewarrior
Visitor

Re: Planet Ladder

Post by sibewarrior »

I read it and it was awesome.^^ But they needed to show more of Kagami-san.
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

I agree. He seemed kinda cool
LiquidMist
Full Metal Otaku

Post by LiquidMist »

I first read Planet Ladder at the library. They only had the first volume, so I started buying them and read them...I loved it! I read all of it to the last one. I wanted to keep all my books, but it had one missing volume... volume 1! eh, I decided to donate it all to the library.(I'm so nice!)
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

WOW you are nice. i would never donate a manga to anyone.
AmiGurl
Rookie Otaku

Post by AmiGurl »

O.o! Mist, your so sweet...y don't cha donate them books to me, instead! - lol
Love sweet stuff
& GORY ACTION!
Sushigirl
Absolute Otaku

Post by Sushigirl »

oh yeah any anime that you wanna donate would be aoorectated if ya gave it to me