tell me

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
PwNno0bS
Newbie Otaku

tell me

Post by PwNno0bS »

What do you think about manga books? How much are they? Should i stick to watching tv or read the manga?
I wrote your name on a bullet and shot my self in the head so that you would be the last person i thought about.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: tell me

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

well I buy the weekly jump, but it's not very expensive. And if manga is too expensive where you are then you could always read it online and like http://manga.bleachexile.com/ or http://www.onemanga.com. both sites have a ton of different series to read
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
PwNno0bS
Newbie Otaku

Post by PwNno0bS »

oh cool thnx :)
I wrote your name on a bullet and shot my self in the head so that you would be the last person i thought about.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

no problem, always glad to help
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Athos

Post by Athos »

Moved -- topic better suited here.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Taylor_Chan
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Taylor_Chan »

It's whatever you choose to do. If you wanna read the manga then go ahead. If you wanna watch tv then it's your choice! Whatever you do, I'll appreciate the decision.
Why is love not meant for me at all? Do I deserve this?
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Taylor_Chan wrote:It's whatever you choose to do. If you wanna read the manga then go ahead. If you wanna watch tv then it's your choice! Whatever you do, I'll appreciate the decision.
What the heck are you saying?

Anyway, I'd have to say, unless you get a ton of anime whenever you want, buy the manga. They're roughly 10 bucks a pop and I prefer them over anime.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

Manga is usually more fulfilling since its closer to the actual story as the mangaka wanted it. :/ Alot of production companies choose to cut story lines because of time slots and such. So I think its better to read.
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Dreaming Awake wrote:Manga is usually more fulfilling since its closer to the actual story as the mangaka wanted it. :/ Alot of production companies choose to cut story lines because of time slots and such. So I think its better to read.
As much as I agree, I must say that the Anime have their strong points, such as action scenes. I'm sorry but, Watching someone beat the crap out of someone in 31+ FPS is soo much cooler than imagining it with only a few frames given.
This is why I will be reading the manga to my fav anime after the series finishes in the anime :P
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:Manga is usually more fulfilling since its closer to the actual story as the mangaka wanted it. :/ Alot of production companies choose to cut story lines because of time slots and such. So I think its better to read.
As much as I agree, I must say that the Anime have their strong points, such as action scenes. I'm sorry but, Watching someone beat the crap out of someone in 31+ FPS is soo much cooler than imagining it with only a few frames given.
This is why I will be reading the manga to my fav anime after the series finishes in the anime :P
:( Sad to say, you only lack an imagination. That's why you can't imagine it.

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
nooooo
I'm just lazy.
I read Naussica of the Vally of the Wind, and the action scenes in my mind FAR surpassed the ones i saw in the retardedly short movie.
But yeah,. I'm lazy.
Plus, to support anime having its good parts, its in colour :P the mangas usually are in black and white.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
nooooo
I'm just lazy.
I read Naussica of the Vally of the Wind, and the action scenes in my mind FAR surpassed the ones i saw in the retardedly short movie.
But yeah,. I'm lazy.
Plus, to support anime having its good parts, its in colour :P the mangas usually are in black and white.
Psh. Who needs color? XD

Keilu
Uber Otaku

Post by Keilu »

Dreaming Awake wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
Dreaming Awake wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote: As much as I agree, I must say that the Anime have their strong points, such as action scenes. I'm sorry but, Watching someone beat the crap out of someone in 31+ FPS is soo much cooler than imagining it with only a few frames given.
nooooo
I'm just lazy.
But yeah,. I'm lazy.
Psh. Who needs color? XD
Yeah XD I actually like it more black and white XD
Themanga is better, without fillers and everything XD but if you want more... color (?) watch the anime XDDD It's good reading both the manga and watching the anime =D For example I like more the Naruto manga, but the Blood+ anime is better n_____n
I think I don't need your light now, now I can walk by my self. Why? Because I killed your light long time ago.