Superman vs Galactus

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

Who wins

Poll ended at Nov 04, 2010 12:08pm

superman
2
100%
galatus
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Superman on this one.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Are you dense? Galactus is the eater of worlds. He can only be harmed by the ultimate nullifier however you spell it and unless superman possesses the super scientific mind of Reed Richards there isn't anything he could do about it. This is not even a fight. Superman would be beneath his notice.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Are you dense? Galactus is the eater of worlds. He can only be harmed by the ultimate nullifier however you spell it and unless superman possesses the super scientific mind of Reed Richards there isn't anything he could do about it. This is not even a fight. Superman would be beneath his notice.
Sorry but i'm with the man of steel on this one.Superman can take anything that Galactus throws at him galacutus is very slow and if the fantastic 4 can hndle him I can only imagine what superman can do.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Are you dense? Galactus is the eater of worlds. He can only be harmed by the ultimate nullifier however you spell it and unless superman possesses the super scientific mind of Reed Richards there isn't anything he could do about it. This is not even a fight. Superman would be beneath his notice.
Sorry but i'm with the man of steel on this one.Superman can take anything that Galactus throws at him galacutus is very slow and if the fantastic 4 can hndle him I can only imagine what superman can do.
Did you not read what I said?

The only reason the fantastic four were able to repel Galactus is because, Reed Richards, also known as Mr.Fantastic of the Fantastic Four, stole the ultimate nullifier off of Galactus' ship by outsmarting him. I highly doubt that Clark Kent is stronger than that.

You're just showing off your ignorance now since Galactus has fought and defeated men at least as equal in strength as Galactus. The MAN of steel can not beat someone who is the physical manifestation of DEATH. In fact Galactus only appears human in form because that's the only way our minds can comprehend his magnificence. What is laser vision gonna do against someone who devours worlds?
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

User avatar
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2966
Joined: Dec 01, 2007 8:28pm
Gender: Female
Location: Yelling at idiot foreigners

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Galactus is the physical manifestation of the cosmos, he is a god
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Are you dense? Galactus is the eater of worlds. He can only be harmed by the ultimate nullifier however you spell it and unless superman possesses the super scientific mind of Reed Richards there isn't anything he could do about it. This is not even a fight. Superman would be beneath his notice.
Sorry but i'm with the man of steel on this one.Superman can take anything that Galactus throws at him galacutus is very slow and if the fantastic 4 can hndle him I can only imagine what superman can do.
Did you not read what I said?

The only reason the fantastic four were able to repel Galactus is because, Reed Richards, also known as Mr.Fantastic of the Fantastic Four, stole the ultimate nullifier off of Galactus' ship by outsmarting him. I highly doubt that Clark Kent is stronger than that.

You're just showing off your ignorance now since Galactus has fought and defeated men at least as equal in strength as Galactus. The MAN of steel can not beat someone who is the physical manifestation of DEATH. In fact Galactus only appears human in form because that's the only way our minds can comprehend his magnificence. What is laser vision gonna do against someone who devours worlds?
If silver sufer can hurt him i think that superman could to.Superman has beaten guys more powerful than Galactus like when they were on mascara wonder women's home planet he beat a guy that had powers that were unbeliveable so i'm giving this one to the man of steel. Superman.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Are you dense? Galactus is the eater of worlds. He can only be harmed by the ultimate nullifier however you spell it and unless superman possesses the super scientific mind of Reed Richards there isn't anything he could do about it. This is not even a fight. Superman would be beneath his notice.
Sorry but i'm with the man of steel on this one.Superman can take anything that Galactus throws at him galacutus is very slow and if the fantastic 4 can hndle him I can only imagine what superman can do.
Did you not read what I said?

The only reason the fantastic four were able to repel Galactus is because, Reed Richards, also known as Mr.Fantastic of the Fantastic Four, stole the ultimate nullifier off of Galactus' ship by outsmarting him. I highly doubt that Clark Kent is stronger than that.

You're just showing off your ignorance now since Galactus has fought and defeated men at least as equal in strength as Galactus. The MAN of steel can not beat someone who is the physical manifestation of DEATH. In fact Galactus only appears human in form because that's the only way our minds can comprehend his magnificence. What is laser vision gonna do against someone who devours worlds?
If silver sufer can hurt him i think that superman could to.Superman has beaten guys more powerful than Galactus like when they were on mascara wonder women's home planet he beat a guy that had powers that were unbeliveable so i'm giving this one to the man of steel. Superman.
Superman is mortal, Galactus is not, Galactus can be hurt by something he created. He created the silver surfer who is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe. You aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing to argue. You sound like a fanboy actually, end of story.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:Sorry but i'm with the man of steel on this one.Superman can take anything that Galactus throws at him galacutus is very slow and if the fantastic 4 can hndle him I can only imagine what superman can do.
Did you not read what I said?

The only reason the fantastic four were able to repel Galactus is because, Reed Richards, also known as Mr.Fantastic of the Fantastic Four, stole the ultimate nullifier off of Galactus' ship by outsmarting him. I highly doubt that Clark Kent is stronger than that.

You're just showing off your ignorance now since Galactus has fought and defeated men at least as equal in strength as Galactus. The MAN of steel can not beat someone who is the physical manifestation of DEATH. In fact Galactus only appears human in form because that's the only way our minds can comprehend his magnificence. What is laser vision gonna do against someone who devours worlds?
If silver sufer can hurt him i think that superman could to.Superman has beaten guys more powerful than Galactus like when they were on mascara wonder women's home planet he beat a guy that had powers that were unbeliveable so i'm giving this one to the man of steel. Superman.
Superman is mortal, Galactus is not, Galactus can be hurt by something he created. He created the silver surfer who is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe. You aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing to argue. You sound like a fanboy actually, end of story.
Which means absoultly nothing considering the fact that galactus runs out of energy and it takes him a while to absorb it.By time that superman would win.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote: Did you not read what I said?

The only reason the fantastic four were able to repel Galactus is because, Reed Richards, also known as Mr.Fantastic of the Fantastic Four, stole the ultimate nullifier off of Galactus' ship by outsmarting him. I highly doubt that Clark Kent is stronger than that.

You're just showing off your ignorance now since Galactus has fought and defeated men at least as equal in strength as Galactus. The MAN of steel can not beat someone who is the physical manifestation of DEATH. In fact Galactus only appears human in form because that's the only way our minds can comprehend his magnificence. What is laser vision gonna do against someone who devours worlds?
If silver sufer can hurt him i think that superman could to.Superman has beaten guys more powerful than Galactus like when they were on mascara wonder women's home planet he beat a guy that had powers that were unbeliveable so i'm giving this one to the man of steel. Superman.
Superman is mortal, Galactus is not, Galactus can be hurt by something he created. He created the silver surfer who is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe. You aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing to argue. You sound like a fanboy actually, end of story.
Which means absoultly nothing considering the fact that galactus runs out of energy and it takes him a while to absorb it.By time that superman would win.

Where the [censored] are you getting your information? Galactus doesn't run out of energy. He only devours planets because of his hunger. I'm not even going to discuss this with you anymore, it's pointless because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

coltenrose
Baka Otaku
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 29, 2010 5:39am
Gender: Male

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by coltenrose »

Superman would win. You can project the planets in space, I removed the star, which has created a star is a two on a cold, there is a miniature black hole in the palm of your hand. Finally, finally, Superman has also destroyed the solar sneezing.

Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

coltenrose wrote:Superman would win. You can project the planets in space, I removed the star, which has created a star is a two on a cold, there is a miniature black hole in the palm of your hand. Finally, finally, Superman has also destroyed the solar sneezing.

You're talking about a different version of superman. And also sneezing/destroying a universe /= fighting Galactus. Once again since people seem to be stupid. Galactus can only be harmed by something he himself had created. Like the Ultimate Nullifier, last I checked Superman wasn't the Ultimate Nullifier, and he is not in possession of it.

And also, there is some sort of president. Not even Thor, who is every bit as strong as superman, if not stronger couldn't stop Galactus.


A better fight would be Thor Vs Superman
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Superman has fought Gods as well to and won in the justice league.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
coltenrose wrote:Superman would win. You can project the planets in space, I removed the star, which has created a star is a two on a cold, there is a miniature black hole in the palm of your hand. Finally, finally, Superman has also destroyed the solar sneezing.

You're talking about a different version of superman. And also sneezing/destroying a universe /= fighting Galactus. Once again since people seem to be stupid. Galactus can only be harmed by something he himself had created. Like the Ultimate Nullifier, last I checked Superman wasn't the Ultimate Nullifier, and he is not in possession of it.

And also, there is some sort of president. Not even Thor, who is every bit as strong as superman, if not stronger couldn't stop Galactus.


A better fight would be Thor Vs Superman
No thor wouldn't hurt him and neither can Galactus Silver surfer wasn't as strong as superman and he was able to hurt Galactus.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:If silver sufer can hurt him i think that superman could to.Superman has beaten guys more powerful than Galactus like when they were on mascara wonder women's home planet he beat a guy that had powers that were unbeliveable so i'm giving this one to the man of steel. Superman.
Superman is mortal, Galactus is not, Galactus can be hurt by something he created. He created the silver surfer who is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe. You aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing to argue. You sound like a fanboy actually, end of story.
Which means absoultly nothing considering the fact that galactus runs out of energy and it takes him a while to absorb it.By time that superman would win.

Where the [censored] are you getting your information? Galactus doesn't run out of energy. He only devours planets because of his hunger. I'm not even going to discuss this with you anymore, it's pointless because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
galactus needs the planet's energy to live and he needs every molecule to survive if he dosen't then galactus'll die.That's why I said Galatus runs out of energy quickly.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Superman is mortal, Galactus is not, Galactus can be hurt by something he created. He created the silver surfer who is one of the most powerful beings in the marvel universe. You aren't doing yourself any favors by continuing to argue. You sound like a fanboy actually, end of story.
Which means absoultly nothing considering the fact that galactus runs out of energy and it takes him a while to absorb it.By time that superman would win.

Where the [censored] are you getting your information? Galactus doesn't run out of energy. He only devours planets because of his hunger. I'm not even going to discuss this with you anymore, it's pointless because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
galactus needs the planet's energy to live and he needs every molecule to survive if he dosen't then galactus'll die.That's why I said Galatus runs out of energy quickly.


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"

User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote: Which means absoultly nothing considering the fact that galactus runs out of energy and it takes him a while to absorb it.By time that superman would win.

Where the [censored] are you getting your information? Galactus doesn't run out of energy. He only devours planets because of his hunger. I'm not even going to discuss this with you anymore, it's pointless because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
galactus needs the planet's energy to live and he needs every molecule to survive if he dosen't then galactus'll die.That's why I said Galatus runs out of energy quickly.


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine

Post Reply