Superman vs Galactus

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

Who wins

Poll ended at Nov 04, 2010 12:08pm

superman
100%
galatus
No votes

Total votes: 2

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Quasar could thump Galactus, Galactus is a being of cosmic energy and the quantum bands Quasar wields can absorb and redirect cosmic energy :) Also Thor's God Blast in Thor 160-161 was able to drive Galactus to retreat because the attack was draining his energy
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Possibly. Most people do a terrible job of writing Galactus, considering the fact that he has the ability to rewrite history and the natures of people. Like 95% of the time there is some weird or stupid plot device, or something he would obviously do is ignored in order for the heroes to win.

But there is a storyline where Galactus absorbs every planet in the universe, then takes off his helmet which causes the big bang to happen again, only one of his heralds becomes the new Galactus.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Possibly. Most people do a terrible job of writing Galactus, considering the fact that he has the ability to rewrite history and the natures of people. Like 95% of the time there is some weird or stupid plot device, or something he would obviously do is ignored in order for the heroes to win.

But there is a storyline where Galactus absorbs every planet in the universe, then takes off his helmet which causes the big bang to happen again, only one of his heralds becomes the new Galactus.
wow galactus can get hurt plus as I said galactus would actually have to stay in one spot to use his powers which i doubt that superman would even do also he'd have to stand still to try to hit superman meaning he'd have no chance at hitting him.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine