Superman vs Galactus

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

Who wins

Poll ended at Nov 04, 2010 12:08pm

superman
2
100%
galatus
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 2

Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

Where the [censored] are you getting your information? Galactus doesn't run out of energy. He only devours planets because of his hunger. I'm not even going to discuss this with you anymore, it's pointless because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.
galactus needs the planet's energy to live and he needs every molecule to survive if he dosen't then galactus'll die.That's why I said Galatus runs out of energy quickly.


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:galactus needs the planet's energy to live and he needs every molecule to survive if he dosen't then galactus'll die.That's why I said Galatus runs out of energy quickly.


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:


I get what you said, and you're wrong, he doesn't run out quickly, and even if he did, he would've devoured the planet by the time he did, it doesn't take him more than a few minutes.
wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote: wrong because it takes galactus because superman would stop him before that even happened superman has fought guys tougher than galactus like isaid that fire head guy that was on mascara in the justice league plus superman can go back in time and superman has been hit by rays simular to galactus's and they never hurt him so superman wins.

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.
Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:

I'm going to simply end this with a you don't know what you're talking about.
yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.
Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:yeah I do galactus can only absorb the planet energy while standing in one spot to absorb planet energy if superman keeps fighting him galactus won't be able to survive.
Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.
Ha ha the fact that you said that galactus can only be whatever isn't true ghostrider toke down galactus with one blow.Thing and Dr strange were also able to hurt galactus in the comic fantastic 4,avenger and Dr strange.So what you siad was incorrect.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote: Ghostriderr was able to hurt galactus if you check on you tube Ghostrider vs Galactus.Ghost rider knock Galactus down with no problem at all.So if he could hurt Galctus I'd say superman can to.

Once again you're completely wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactus

I suggest you read that before you attempt to try to argue again because you're clearly ignorant.
That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.
Ha ha the fact that you said that galactus can only be whatever isn't true ghostrider toke down galactus with one blow.Thing and Dr strange were also able to hurt galactus in the comic fantastic 4,avenger and Dr strange.So what you siad was incorrect.
Sure.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:That's not really a ligitmiite case becasue superman has fought Gods before and won Ghostrider was able to hurt galactus so I don't why superman can't.
Boo-hoo go cry to someone else.
Ha ha the fact that you said that galactus can only be whatever isn't true ghostrider toke down galactus with one blow.Thing and Dr strange were also able to hurt galactus in the comic fantastic 4,avenger and Dr strange.So what you siad was incorrect.
Sure.
look it up on youtube and check for yourself http://www.youtube.com/ghostridervsgalactus
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5309
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by SASSZAIN »

i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.
It would take him a little while to do it by that time Supeman would beat him up.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.
It would take him a little while to do it by that time Supeman would beat him up.

Galactus can erase minds and distort things. So yeah even if superman tried to attack him. *mindwipe*
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:i'll rape both of you with proper logic as to why superman will lose.


Gala-whatshisface eats the sun.

byebye superman.

game over, stop.
It would take him a little while to do it by that time Supeman would beat him up.

Galactus can erase minds and distort things. So yeah even if superman tried to attack him. *mindwipe*
Superman has had his mind wiped before and got it back.
Superman would actually have to stay in one spot for Galactus to erase his memory.Which Superman won't let him do.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
User avatar
SASSZAIN
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5309
Joined: Jan 27, 2006 8:09am
Gender: Female
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by SASSZAIN »

:/ no sun, no powers.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote::/ no sun, no powers.
true but galactus can only absorb planet energy.Superman would break galactus like he was nothing.Keep in mind as isaid galactus runs out of energy faster than superman does.so that gives superman an edge over galactus.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Pennyroyal Tea
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2120
Joined: Oct 21, 2005 9:51am
Contact:

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote::/ no sun, no powers.
true but galactus can only absorb planet energy.Superman would break galactus like he was nothing.Keep in mind as isaid galactus runs out of energy faster than superman does.so that gives superman an edge over galactus.
Quite the assumption on every account.

Also, the fact that you said it doesn't make it true.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
User avatar
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1032
Joined: Jan 21, 2006 10:58am
Location: Not gonna say

Re: Superman vs Galactus

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote::/ no sun, no powers.
true but galactus can only absorb planet energy.Superman would break galactus like he was nothing.Keep in mind as isaid galactus runs out of energy faster than superman does.so that gives superman an edge over galactus.
Quite the assumption on every account.

Also, the fact that you said it doesn't make it true.
as i said before galactus needs the planet's energy to survive which puts him at a disadvantage superman dosen't have that problem.Superman can take hits better than galactus can.As I said before in The comic galactus vs the fantastic 4,avengers and Dr strange Dr strange knocked him out with his powers and Ironman's suit was able to hurt him as well to.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Post Reply