Sinister vs Omega Red

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

victor

Poll ended at Nov 10, 2010 4:33pm

Sinister
100%
Omega red
No votes

Total votes: 1

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Sinister vs Omega Red

Post by Dragon X »

who wins
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Sinister vs Omega Red

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

i have no idea who they are lol
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

For future reference. These sort of topics probably fit better in manga and book discussion.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:i have no idea who they are lol
Siniste was scientist that was originally a human then became a mutant. Omega Red was created by the soviot unoin to take over russia.Keep in mind both of these are characters from the X men.
Sinster can regenerate his.Omega Red has tentecales that if they touch you they'll drain your energy and he doesn't need to breath.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

i'd say probaly sinster because he can regenrate his body and can shield himself.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Dragon X wrote:
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:i have no idea who they are lol
Siniste was scientist that was originally a human then became a mutant. Omega Red was created by the soviot unoin to take over russia.Keep in mind both of these are characters from the X men.
Sinster can regenerate his body.Omega Red has tentecales that if they touch you they'll drain your energy and he doesn't need to breath.
DangerZone
Newbie Otaku

Post by DangerZone »

Sinister is just a higher powered being. Where Omega Red can excel at brute force, Sinister has been around for more than a hundred years, and is a scientist through and through from the Victorian era, so I think with his knowledge and power levels, this would be a brief fight, with Omega dead.