Tombstone vs Sabertooth

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Tombstone vs Sabertooth

Post by Dragon X »

I'm going with tombstone on this one.Sabertooth can heal himself and all but tombstone has skin tougher than titanium.Also let's consider the fact that tombstone dosen't need to breath which means the longer the fight the more it favors tombestone.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Re: Tombstone vs Sabertooth

Post by SASSZAIN »

just beacuse you dont breathe doesnt mean that you have unlimited stamina
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:just beacuse you dont breathe doesnt mean that you have unlimited stamina
true but it give Tombstone an edge over Sabertooth I know Sabertooth can heal himself and all but up to a certain limit tombstone can take more hits than sabertooth.I mean Tombstone fell from one the tallest buildings in New York and he was still able to stand.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

only give an edge if the fight goes into the water or into space.
or poisonus gas
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

SASSZAIN wrote:only give an edge if the fight goes into the water or into space.
or poisonus gas
Keep in mind as I said tombstone's skin's tough and hits like a bull.As I said tombstone has fallen out of one of the tallest building and got up with no problem.
elizabethtusaad
Baka Otaku

Post by elizabethtusaad »

Mine vote goes with Tombstone i personally believe is the strongest contest as compare Sabertooth,the reason i said that because the Tombstone keep the fight for the longer time.
vasquezkelley
Baka Otaku

Post by vasquezkelley »

Tombstone and Sabertooth both are really an strong one and stuff competition between them.To select between them is really stuff job because both have some special powers so for me it's an really stuff job to select one.