Batman or Ironman

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

better tech

Poll ended at Nov 20, 2010 8:14am

batman
No votes
Ironman
100%

Total votes: 3

Pennyroyal Tea

Re: Batman or Ironman

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Dude stop being such a fanboy, your knowledge of comics is obviously outweighed by your fanboyishness. Iron Man's location is not secret. He works out of Avengers/Stark Tower, everyone knows that, it's in the middle of New York friggin city. The only thing Tony Stark has is his suit, and so what if it can go into outer space or whatever. Batman has a computer and forensic equipment that is more powerful than the ENTIRE Justice league which is why he often takes samples back to his batcave. Batman has equipment that has helped him survive in all the environments you mentioned. In fact like I said, Tony Stark's suit isn't even much different than Steel's suit. Who also wears a suit of armor.

Also DC universe>Marvel Universe in terms of powers. Also, if you read Batman you'd know how wrong you are, Bruce Wayne has safehouses all over the world with security similar to the Batcave, because well he's freaking Bruce Wayne.

And in terms of psychics. Harvey Dent and other criminals have constantly tried to get the world's best psychics to determine the location of the Batcave. Harvey Dent even admitted it in one of the newer episodes, and it wasn't until Dick Grayson took over the mantle, and made a ton of mistakes that Harvey Dent was able to find the cave in the first place
Batman's got ripped by bane one of ironman's armor was able to withstand the incredible hulk and in Ironman armed and adventurous his armor was able to blow away elctro.Plus in when spiderman assembled al the teams together Ironman's armor was able to to hurt the human torch as his tech has also been used in the millatary.

Pretty much everything you just said is irrelevant. Secondly, Batman wasn't wearing his tech armor when he fought Bane. He was wearing his normal suit. Thirdly, Bane only broke Batman's back after setting all the criminals from Arkham Asylum free, and waiting to fight a battered bruised tired batman.

You speak only half truths, and you really lack a depth of comic book knowledge to make many of your assertions. And as previously stated, Tony Stark only has his suit.

Batman has an entire Batcave of technology, and computers and crime investigating equipment more advanced than the Justice League. Read issues of Batman and stop being such a tragically inept fanboy.
I don't have to.I've seen batman's tech.Everything I said was true plus I didn't read this in comic I watched this in cartton.

Your argument which wasn't much of one, lost everything here. No self respecting comic book fan really considers cartoons adapted from the comics as canon, as they're adaptations, and for the most part, pretty poor ones to base judgments on characters on.

Secondly, Batman first appeared in 1939. Iron man didn't debut until 1963, and even then he was a pretty far cry from the Tony Stark you know now.

Seriously, don't bother arguing if you're just gonna be a stubborn jackass. I think that I shall remember my previous statement, and just ignore your threads from now on.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:Batman's got ripped by bane one of ironman's armor was able to withstand the incredible hulk and in Ironman armed and adventurous his armor was able to blow away elctro.Plus in when spiderman assembled al the teams together Ironman's armor was able to to hurt the human torch as his tech has also been used in the millatary.

Pretty much everything you just said is irrelevant. Secondly, Batman wasn't wearing his tech armor when he fought Bane. He was wearing his normal suit. Thirdly, Bane only broke Batman's back after setting all the criminals from Arkham Asylum free, and waiting to fight a battered bruised tired batman.

You speak only half truths, and you really lack a depth of comic book knowledge to make many of your assertions. And as previously stated, Tony Stark only has his suit.

Batman has an entire Batcave of technology, and computers and crime investigating equipment more advanced than the Justice League. Read issues of Batman and stop being such a tragically inept fanboy.
I don't have to.I've seen batman's tech.Everything I said was true plus I didn't read this in comic I watched this in cartton.

Your argument which wasn't much of one, lost everything here. No self respecting comic book fan really considers cartoons adapted from the comics as canon, as they're adaptations, and for the most part, pretty poor ones to base judgments on characters on.

Secondly, Batman first appeared in 1939. Iron man didn't debut until 1963, and even then he was a pretty far cry from the Tony Stark you know now.

Seriously, don't bother arguing if you're just gonna be a stubborn jackass. I think that I shall remember my previous statement, and just ignore your threads from now on.
plz cartoons tell you more than comics do I guess I won the arguement.you just don't wanna admit it.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
chachaboru
Rookie Otaku

Post by chachaboru »

it's gotta be ironman!!
awesome beams FTW!!
In general, costumes are the first thing in life that let other people know who we are. They indicate who the person is without saying anything. - Molly Parker
mooncostumes.com
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

Oh this is about the tech they each have.
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Should this be under Manga and Book discussions? o_O

But anyway I'd say both cause Batman has Tech analysts and top notch security and Iron Man (Stark) is constantly upgrading suits and other stuff
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27