Batman or Ironman

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.

better tech

Poll ended at Nov 20, 2010 8:14am

batman
No votes
Ironman
100%

Total votes: 3

Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Batman or Ironman

Post by Dragon X »

who's got better tech
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Re: Batman or Ironman

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Iron man, obviously.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

...really? Is that even a question? Iron Man, duh.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

iron man wins
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Actually, I would go with Batman. Considering that Tony Stark pretty much only has the suit. And Batman is Batman. He used his memories as weapons. I'm pretty sure he could take out Tony Stark's suit, then Tony Stark is just Tony Stark.

Also, in certain storylines Bruce Wayne has build suits similar to Tony Stark.

Batman Beyond anyone?

And that wasn't even his best.

Also, Batman has faced criminals with similar suits of armor.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I like them both but I would choose batman over iron man any day.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

He didn't ask who was the better fighter or who had the best storyline, just who had the best "tech".
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Tyche wrote:He didn't ask who was the better fighter or who had the best storyline, just who had the best "tech".

I answered both. Secondly, Tony Stark's tech isn't even the best in the marvel universe *cough*Mr.Fantastic*cough*, let alone DC. Batman's computer alone is way more powerful than the entire Justice League's. Tony Stark doesn't really have much other than his different Iron Man suits.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

I think that Ironman has better tech than batman.This is why.Ironman doesn't just have he has computers that can think for themselves and has security system that doesn't need anybody to activate a security system to get in his layer's near impossible as wellas batman's.Also his suits have different ttype of abiltties like Ironman's suit can go into outer space without even freezing.Now that's amaxzing.
I am a dragon that cannot be tamed!Great freinds josh Snc SSJ Gogeta an AA pixies. josh Alfonso Soriano is my cousin. i dont care what ppl say.you don't like me fine
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:I think that Ironman has better tech than batman.This is why.Ironman doesn't just have he has computers that can think for themselves and has security system that doesn't need anybody to activate a security system to get in his layer's near impossible as wellas batman's.Also his suits have different ttype of abiltties like Ironman's suit can go into outer space without even freezing.Now that's amaxzing.

Iron man doesn't have great tech, being able to survive in space doesn't really mean much since spaceships do that all the time. Also the security in the Batcave isn't better than the security in Stark's mansion? Are you kidding me? This is Batman, he plans for everything, he makes it so that even psychics can't locate it. Also I don't see how any of Tony Stark's suits are much different than Steel's suit.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:I think that Ironman has better tech than batman.This is why.Ironman doesn't just have he has computers that can think for themselves and has security system that doesn't need anybody to activate a security system to get in his layer's near impossible as wellas batman's.Also his suits have different ttype of abiltties like Ironman's suit can go into outer space without even freezing.Now that's amaxzing.

Iron man doesn't have great tech, being able to survive in space doesn't really mean much since spaceships do that all the time. Also the security in the Batcave isn't better than the security in Stark's mansion? Are you kidding me? This is Batman, he plans for everything, he makes it so that even psychics can't locate it. Also I don't see how any of Tony Stark's suits are much different than Steel's suit.
you have a good point but I'm going with Ironman's armor because he dosen't only have just suited armor he has armor that's ressistant to cold and some can go deep underwater without even breaking.I've seen his armor go wear submarines have never gone in.He can also set his suits on automatic and has a more accurate system than batman's.Iron man has hid secuirty security from people like the mandarin.who also has telecannetic power he's also keep his tech from vilans with tornado Ice powers to the guy has multiple security systems all over his mansions.Batman only has security in his batcave.It's well guarded but still in only one place the batcave.Tony Stark has security in different kinds of places.Even the mandarin and his lakcies had a hard time getting through Ironman's security system and they all had powers.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dude stop being such a fanboy, your knowledge of comics is obviously outweighed by your fanboyishness. Iron Man's location is not secret. He works out of Avengers/Stark Tower, everyone knows that, it's in the middle of New York friggin city. The only thing Tony Stark has is his suit, and so what if it can go into outer space or whatever. Batman has a computer and forensic equipment that is more powerful than the ENTIRE Justice league which is why he often takes samples back to his batcave. Batman has equipment that has helped him survive in all the environments you mentioned. In fact like I said, Tony Stark's suit isn't even much different than Steel's suit. Who also wears a suit of armor.

Also DC universe>Marvel Universe in terms of powers. Also, if you read Batman you'd know how wrong you are, Bruce Wayne has safehouses all over the world with security similar to the Batcave, because well he's freaking Bruce Wayne.

And in terms of psychics. Harvey Dent and other criminals have constantly tried to get the world's best psychics to determine the location of the Batcave. Harvey Dent even admitted it in one of the newer episodes, and it wasn't until Dick Grayson took over the mantle, and made a ton of mistakes that Harvey Dent was able to find the cave in the first place
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Dude stop being such a fanboy, your knowledge of comics is obviously outweighed by your fanboyishness. Iron Man's location is not secret. He works out of Avengers/Stark Tower, everyone knows that, it's in the middle of New York friggin city. The only thing Tony Stark has is his suit, and so what if it can go into outer space or whatever. Batman has a computer and forensic equipment that is more powerful than the ENTIRE Justice league which is why he often takes samples back to his batcave. Batman has equipment that has helped him survive in all the environments you mentioned. In fact like I said, Tony Stark's suit isn't even much different than Steel's suit. Who also wears a suit of armor.

Also DC universe>Marvel Universe in terms of powers. Also, if you read Batman you'd know how wrong you are, Bruce Wayne has safehouses all over the world with security similar to the Batcave, because well he's freaking Bruce Wayne.

And in terms of psychics. Harvey Dent and other criminals have constantly tried to get the world's best psychics to determine the location of the Batcave. Harvey Dent even admitted it in one of the newer episodes, and it wasn't until Dick Grayson took over the mantle, and made a ton of mistakes that Harvey Dent was able to find the cave in the first place
Batman's got ripped by bane one of ironman's armor was able to withstand the incredible hulk and in Ironman armed and adventurous his armor was able to blow away elctro.Plus in when spiderman assembled al the teams together Ironman's armor was able to to hurt the human torch as his tech has also been used in the millatary.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Actually, I would go with Batman. Considering that Tony Stark pretty much only has the suit. And Batman is Batman. He used his memories as weapons. I'm pretty sure he could take out Tony Stark's suit, then Tony Stark is just Tony Stark.

Also, in certain storylines Bruce Wayne has build suits similar to Tony Stark.

Batman Beyond anyone?

And that wasn't even his best.

Also, Batman has faced criminals with similar suits of armor.
Agreed.

As cool and powerful as Ironman's stuff is, It still pales in comparison to Batmans.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Dragon X wrote:
Pennyroyal Tea wrote:Dude stop being such a fanboy, your knowledge of comics is obviously outweighed by your fanboyishness. Iron Man's location is not secret. He works out of Avengers/Stark Tower, everyone knows that, it's in the middle of New York friggin city. The only thing Tony Stark has is his suit, and so what if it can go into outer space or whatever. Batman has a computer and forensic equipment that is more powerful than the ENTIRE Justice league which is why he often takes samples back to his batcave. Batman has equipment that has helped him survive in all the environments you mentioned. In fact like I said, Tony Stark's suit isn't even much different than Steel's suit. Who also wears a suit of armor.

Batman's got ripped by bane one of ironman's armor was able to withstand the incredible hulk and in Ironman armed and adventurous his armor was able to blow away elctro.Plus in when spiderman assembled al the teams together Ironman's armor was able to to hurt the human torch as his tech has also been used in the millatary.

Pretty much everything you just said is irrelevant. Secondly, Batman wasn't wearing his tech armor when he fought Bane. He was wearing his normal suit. Thirdly, Bane only broke Batman's back after setting all the criminals from Arkham Asylum free, and waiting to fight a battered bruised tired batman.

You speak only half truths, and you really lack a depth of comic book knowledge to make many of your assertions. And as previously stated, Tony Stark only has his suit.

Batman has an entire Batcave of technology, and computers and crime investigating equipment more advanced than the Justice League. Read issues of Batman and stop being such a tragically inept fanboy.
Dragon X
Absolute Otaku

Post by Dragon X »

Pennyroyal Tea wrote:
Dragon X wrote:

Pretty much everything you just said is irrelevant. Secondly, Batman wasn't wearing his tech armor when he fought Bane. He was wearing his normal suit. Thirdly, Bane only broke Batman's back after setting all the criminals from Arkham Asylum free, and waiting to fight a battered bruised tired batman.

You speak only half truths, and you really lack a depth of comic book knowledge to make many of your assertions. And as previously stated, Tony Stark only has his suit.

Batman has an entire Batcave of technology, and computers and crime investigating equipment more advanced than the Justice League. Read issues of Batman and stop being such a tragically inept fanboy.
I don't have to.I've seen batman's tech.Everything I said was true plus I didn't read this in comic I watched this in cartton.Batman techs, good for stealth and security but nnot for direct battlw<Iron man's however isgood for all 3.Ironman had a stealth suit before batman even thought of it.His suits aren't the only tech he has they're just the only ones he just like to use tony stark security was able to stop a gropu of villans that had powers.also ironman's armor was able to withstand mordo the enemy of Dr Strange.Plus Ironman's suit have had security that are nearly impossible to break through.