romantic novel

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
lenari
Baka Otaku

romantic novel

Post by lenari »

Which is the best romantic novel of all times? I want to know about the most selling and most popular romantic novels.
Last edited by webmaster on Aug 31, 2023 8:16am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed spam links
Athos

Re: romantic novel

Post by Athos »

That's hard to say off the top of my head. I'd say it'd have to be something by either J.R. Ward or Nora Roberts. I sell a ton of those. Anything with paranormal romance is a big thing right now--so authors like Laura Adrian and Sherlyn Kenyon are becoming popular. Or maybe 'Gone With the Wind' would be an all time classic. I also have some customers go after The Kimani and Harlequin Romance Serials that are published monthly.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Well.. my favorite is A Farewell to Arms by Hemingway.. It's a love/war story. >_>
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
Athos

Post by Athos »

^
sure, one that's ADA accessible. Ha.
Member of the ModSquad 8)
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

Office is the funniest show The Office DVD I've ever seen. He has a great cast, with Steve Carell (my new favorite actor), Michael Scott, Director. The supporting actors are equally good. My favorite characters in addition to Michael, Phyllis, Stanley, and Kevin. Season One was great and season 2 is better. I watched every season one episode at least 10 times! If you have never seen the show, I highly recommend you buy a season to see how the show is. The format of the show is just as great without canned laughter. I also like the dry humor that everyone uses. Every time I see the Office, I can not stop laughing! This DVD, but only 6 episodes, are totally worth it, loaded with deleted scenes and commentaries, it will keep you busy.The popularity of shows not really pick up until Carrells catapulted his career as a 40 Year Old Virgin, which was immediately after the first half of the season.People began to take it and has a following much bigger then. The first season is definitely a good, a bit 'slow to start to adapt the style and the comedy show and the show has greatly improved its second season.Each character in the show is to support an incredibly well done. I really learned to love all the characters and the show is fun because you can not choose the office staff of individuals who perfectly match the signs .
Last edited by webmaster on Aug 31, 2023 8:19am, edited 1 time in total.
antoineross
Baka Otaku

Post by antoineross »

lenari wrote: Mar 22, 2011 4:23am Which is the best romantic novel of all times? I want to know about the most selling and most popular romantic novels.
For me, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks is the best romantic novel
Last edited by webmaster on Aug 31, 2023 8:17am, edited 1 time in total.
ryancarey
Baka Otaku

Post by ryancarey »

Have you ever read Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen? To me, it's a must-read book for any romance fan.