Homestuck

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
SASSZAIN

Homestuck

Post by SASSZAIN »

How many of you were caught up in the Homestuck phenomenon? :?: :?:

Lets talk about it here!!
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Re: Homestuck

Post by Athos »

I got into it from Bubbles...buuuttt I didn't finish it. And now it's done with so I can never go back. I still remember the intro song though. good tune
Member of the ModSquad 8)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Athos wrote: Feb 28, 2020 9:21pm I got into it from Bubbles...buuuttt I didn't finish it. And now it's done with so I can never go back. I still remember the intro song though. good tune
Oh its never too late to reread it!! There is still a ton to experience if you've never read it before lol

How far did you get? :0
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Athos

Post by Athos »

SASSZAIN wrote: Feb 29, 2020 10:12am
Athos wrote: Feb 28, 2020 9:21pm I got into it from Bubbles...buuuttt I didn't finish it. And now it's done with so I can never go back. I still remember the intro song though. good tune
Oh its never too late to reread it!! There is still a ton to experience if you've never read it before lol

Not very far. I was still in the beginning last I remembered :/
Member of the ModSquad 8)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Athos wrote: Feb 29, 2020 8:57pm
SASSZAIN wrote: Feb 29, 2020 10:12am

Not very far. I was still in the beginning last I remembered :/
Well, if you have an hour or so to burn every day, its worth it. I reread through it all on my lunch breaks a while back. Just small 30 minute increments but I still got through it. It wound up being the best part of my lunch breaks back then \:D/
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I never even heard of this.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

webmaster wrote: Mar 05, 2020 9:29am I never even heard of this.
D: I am surprise
it was HUUUGE durring 2011-2014. If you're not on tumblr or at cons though, you'd maybe not notice.

I SOLIDLY recommend giving it a read. it'll take a while, so i suggest an hour a day,, or even just half an hour a day to it. It'll take about six moths that way if you read as fast as i do (which isnt super fast imho)
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I started reading it... so very weird. Just my style!
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

webmaster wrote: Mar 07, 2020 5:52pm I started reading it... so very weird. Just my style!
OMG really? Thats awesome. I definitely wanna know how you like it as you progress through it. And this thread would be the best place for it !! \:D/

I'm super psyched now. I havent really had anyone to talk to about homestuck since my SO that introduced it to me broke up with me ](*,)

thats okay though :P we're friends now and still geek about homestuck when things happen for it :heh: :heh: