Little help for my thesis ^^

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
YaKai
Baka Otaku

Little help for my thesis ^^

Post by YaKai »

Hi everyone !
As a fan of manga/anime and Japanese culture, I decided to work on this for my thesis and how it can be spread worldwide, thanks to its fans :)
I prepared a quick survey (5mn long) for the fans, about their consumption and their preferences. If you feel it, please click the link here : https://forms.gle/2yNhUUqfgfUAWohu5
I thank you in advance :)
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: Little help for my thesis ^^

Post by Tyche »

Sorry, I don't click on links for people I don't know/trust. If you feel like formatting the questions into a forum post and inputting my answers yourself I'd be happy to oblige.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster »

I tested it out before I approved the post and it seemed legit. All questions were anime/manga related and didn't ask for any personal information.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

webmaster wrote: Nov 15, 2020 6:41pm I tested it out before I approved the post and it seemed legit. All questions were anime/manga related and didn't ask for any personal information.
Thanks for checking into it webmaster! :)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."