is anybody thinking of......

Discussions about manga, comics, magazines, and books.
mistral-chan
Visitor

is anybody thinking of......

Post by mistral-chan »

puublishing their own manga?^^ my friends rebekah and joon, are trying to publish a book, not a manga, but it sounds exciting!^^
shruikenblade4
Visitor

I am thinking about writing a manga book...

Post by shruikenblade4 »

I am thinking of writing a manga book. But I do not have the full story written down yet. Here is the basic concept. There are two boys (Ryaan and Scylor) that are best friends in a Ninja training camp. They have known each other since when they were very young. The Grandmaster of the camp put every Ninja-in-traing on tests and realize that these two have a very large potential of becoming the greatest Ninjas ever to have lived. So the Grandmaster sends these two boys and an Elite Ninja with them out to discover their potential, their power and their destiny. Well... what do you think of the story. Reply please.
animefreak1457
Visitor

re: is anybody thinking of......

Post by animefreak1457 »

Yeah. I'm making my own manga. Actually, I created two of them. One is for the public, the other is mostly for my school. If you want to know about the first comic, the one for the public, I'll give you a summary If you want me to. My friends said that I highly should publish the comic, even my family. Everybody was staring at me and freaked me out.
Anime chic
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Anime chic »

I've written many sci-fi things on my own but I just can't draw worth crap!!! Once I get an artist i might just get some where.

sorry didn't mean to toot my own horn but a few of my works are

Criminal Cop(not completed)
RI Portal(getting the kinks out of the series :oops: )
ERAS(mecha story)
those r my top three I have to many to remember :oops:
The chic and her alter is back.
AC: Hi yall. Great 2 c yall again.
Atler shoves ac outta the way.
animefreak1457
Visitor

summary here

Post by animefreak1457 »

I can't hold the summary for the whole two comics forever. My friends are killing me. Plus, my family are really gonna take me to somewhere and publish the 1st comic in the summer. I'm like okay?
Well anyway, here's the summary:
Comic 1: Guardian
Rune, a 7th grader (10 years old (smart), gullible :roll: , and short hair blond), lost her father 5 years ago from a great battle against Black Power. Now, Rune's mother, Yana, disappears to escape the detection and the return of Black Power. Dark Knight, ally or foe, is after Yana for a purpose. Control (three brothers) is also after her, but they want to release Black Power from his seal. Rune, with a power of a guardian, must find her mother with the help of her family and friends and defeat Black Power once and for all.

Comic 2: It's My Life (based on a true story and fantasy)
Theresa, 14 years old, is accepted from other people. She just began high school as a freshmen. There are dreams she started and nightmares to overcome. She kept on dreaming about an ancient region that her cousin made a report on history. That's not her only problem. Divorce is coming to her choice between her parents, losing her crush, and dealing with school. Two transferred freshmen, which are guys, can change her life forever. Love, hatred, grief, confusion, jealousy, and trust. (Mostly funny parts) She respects the new boy, but what happens if she use that respect to a higher level?
Warning: Strong language, violence, harassment, and everyone is in the comic. EVERYONE (Including you.)
mistral-chan
Visitor

Post by mistral-chan »

those are all great concepts!^^ i hope you publish them! anmefreak, may i listen to your concept pleeeeeeeeeeeas?!^^ i have some i'm thinking of too. kitsune soup, and loss of identity hotaru.^^
crackalaka
Visitor

Post by crackalaka »

I'm thinking about crack!
Visitor

Umm...

Post by Guest »

Well... The thing is... I don't have any concepts :oops: , and the second comic... I'm not gonna publish it... because... my friends said it will be scary if I publish the second. The first comic... I have to think about it until summer.
animefreak1457
Visitor

Oops.

Post by animefreak1457 »

The guest was suppose to be me. I just forgot to log in. :oops: My bad.
blackrose_r7
Absolute Otaku

Re: Oops.

Post by blackrose_r7 »

animefreak1457 wrote:The guest was suppose to be me. I just forgot to log in. :oops: My bad.

It happens. Im thinking of making a manga. My friend say im a very good artist in manga. I have a story also but i have to delete a few thing. Im going to start it when i know im ready and know how to paint better.(i Know how to draw but not to paint whith paint) I know how to paint with crayons, color pencils, and computer.(I scan the drawing to the computer)At my school there were teaching how to ink but i was sick.So i have to learn that also and how to put the story shorter.
Someday... No matter how cold it is now... ...The snow will melt. Without fail. Whithout fail.-Hatori
animefreak1457
Visitor

You're not the only one who is a good artist.

Post by animefreak1457 »

My friends are killing me on It's My Life. Some of my friends are trying to take my binder and read the incomplete parts in both comics. One of my classmates tried to steal my comic, but I gave him a whooping, a** kickin', mad as h*** beat up. He won't ever bother me again. Plus, many people highly recommended me to publish my comic.(Hey, I'm in high school. :x ) I just need to redo and editing. Plus, I still don't have a concept. (I just don't know what it is. :oops: )
Umi Lothien
Visitor

Post by Umi Lothien »

I would but my comic is more of a web comic type thing. :?
Crystalbear
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Crystalbear »

Yes... in a fact.. I'm doing 2.. but I'm working on my main one.

http://www.absoluteanime.com/forum/view ... 590bc88f0f

That's where the information is.
AyamexXxUchiha
Newbie Otaku

Re: is anybody thinking of......

Post by AyamexXxUchiha »

I have plenty of manga ideas and chracters created.....I just don't have the motivation to really work for a big time career with manga art, i'm pretty good but, yeah. It's hard to keep working at it, at least for me. ^^
"Thinking hurts, I tend not to."
"A toothbruth without toothpaste is like a Kunoichi without PMS."
"I'll just pretend to hug you until you get back"
La Tua Cantante
Absolute Otaku

Re: is anybody thinking of......

Post by La Tua Cantante »

AyamexXxUchiha wrote:I have plenty of manga ideas and chracters created.....I just don't have the motivation to really work for a big time career with manga art, i'm pretty good but, yeah. It's hard to keep working at it, at least for me. ^^
XD!

Not thinking about publishing manga, but a book, yes. I'm typing it up now, and let me tell you, the whole process on getting it presentable and what not isn't easy.
I want your lungs to stop working without me.
<3Love has no limits