What are you playing at the moment?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: What are you playing at the moment?

Post by Tyche »

Mechwarrior Online. Its free and a good fit if you like customizable robot battles. These robots drive like tanks so be aware of that (torso and legs are moved separately)
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Final Fantasy FFXIV and Genshin Impact are the only games i really dedicate any time to nowadays.

THOUGH!!

I did finish AStalon Tears of The Earth's demo and am prolly getting the full game on switch to play through that. \:D/
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
primehalo

Post by primehalo »

I'm currently replaying Phantasy Star II for the Sega Genesis.
Ken
Ragnorrk
Baka Otaku

Post by Ragnorrk »

SASSZAIN wrote: Mar 10, 2011 2:09pm rofl, sports games XD

Pokemon Black/Pokemon Soul Silver: DS
Golden Sun The Lost Age: GBA

Champions Online: PC
State of Decay 2 drew me in once more. There's nothing better than crushing in some good old zombie heads to end the day. This, along with a little base management and a dash of rpg, a little weapon and vehicle tinkering, and discovery/scavenging runs, results in a rather enjoyable mix.
Shandorgod
Baka Otaku

Post by Shandorgod »

United States Truck Simulator I'm from the upper Midwest, where it's cold, frozen, lifeless, and barren. We have three feet of snow. I can go through places like Texas and California thanks to ATS and take in the lush, green scenery that is warm, sunny, and teeming with life. It helps me get over the winter blues.