OMG! Kingdom hearts 3!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

OMG! Kingdom hearts 3!

Post by Spetsnaz »

Here is a small trailer, hope you like it. I sure did :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juaSwKQv ... Hearts%202
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
maven
Mobile Suit Otaku

Re: OMG! Kingdom hearts 3!

Post by maven »

yeah, i've seen that in youtube.com, i'm hoping its a good one.
Ashitaka
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Ashitaka »

it looks amazing. its probably gonna be on the ps3
I'm not crazy...
it's just all my friends are inside my head
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

just beat proud mode with all the worlds locked and you get the same thing buut I do have a little thing I picked up roaming around varified by the creator the three knights AREN'T Kairi Riku and Sora but three new characters and from the looks of the begin sentaments it looks liek we'll be doing the star wars thing and going back to the begining imagine the commercial "before micky, before Riuk even before Sora there was..kingdom hearts 3" :lol: okay that was fun the game's been out for only a few months and here we are discussing the sequal to the sequal to the sequal of kingdom hearts as for the PS3 thing..nehhh it'll out me $65 bucks nehhhhh
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Optimus Prime
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by Optimus Prime »

You're all idiots it's the secret ending to KhII obviously you didn't read the title. :?
"Until that day...'til all are one." -Optimus Prime
OniKira
Absolute Otaku

Post by OniKira »

This is an archive of my KHIII theories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I played through normal mode, sealed all the key holes, and completed all of Jiminy's Journal, I managed to see this secret video; in English too.

IMO, the chances of these three being Riku, Sora, and Kairi is all too weird. Look at each knight (I will call them chasers later). The tallest one, in the intro, may be Sora. The second one, witht the slick back ear thigns on his helmet, is Riku (since it kinda looks like his slender body and downed hair.) The last one, with a more female physique, may be Kairi. However, I don't think we're seeing Sora, Riku, and Kairi here. We're seeing chasers. If you remember from the previous games, and the ansem reports, Ansem noted on how each person is made of heart, body, and soul. Each KH game has addressed these elements; KH had Heartless (heart), KHII had Nobodies (body), and KHIII will have Chasers (soul.)

I think the Chasers are beings who search and/or "chase" a soul, looking for their soul or another. The reason these chasers and Sora, Riku, and Kairi is that the Sora figure didn't really pick up his respective keyblade. The Riku figure didn't pick up his respectrive keyblade. The Kairi figure didn't pick up Mickey's keyblade. Yes, that other keyblade is Mickey's, not Kairi's, so why would Kairi want it? This leads to my point that the three chaser we see are not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I think these chasers are perhaps their respective chasers; they're looking for Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

A few more things I'd like to note on. I don't think this video is in the past. I don't think it's in the future. I think it really has something to do with Sora's deep sleep between KH and KHII (KH CoM). "It all begins with...Birth through Sleep." But then you may ask "But Namine restored Sora's memories!" What if she didn't? Or, better yet, what if she forgot? Or, even more so, what if while Sora was sleeping, the world was in a state of turmoil? The Keyblade War, if you will. It makes perfect sense, as Sora lives in a world, in KHII anyway, according to his memories. Furthermore, that comment on Xehanort's memory indicates that perhaps Xehanort went through a similar ordeal as Sora; perhaps his memories are the one's entailing the Keyblade war. I think it's very likely we are seeing a video of Xehanort's memory. Also, before we see this video, we see Kairi, Riku, and Sora reading a letter in a bottle, with Mickey's emblem on it. As they read it, it's rather hard for the player to notice, but they seem to assume a rather worried look.

I honestly don't know if any of the above is likely, but I think my arguement makes good sense. KHIII is a definite...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will definetly be a third. Why? For those of you have seen the secret ending to KHII, we are displayed a scene of several armored knights taking RIku, Sora, and Kairi keyblades. Several words seem to flash upon the screen "Keyblade War" "Chasers" "Xehanort" "Souls". We are then shown a final phrase \"Birth through sleep.\"

Furthermore, when Kairi shows Sora and Riku a letter from Mickey in the ending movie, a look of worry and concern is expressed on their faces. The music pulses with excitement, and KHII ends.

IMO, a KHIII is certainly definite. Nomura, however, said how KHIII may not be a direct sequel to KHII, but be within the KH universe. Chasers seem to be the new enemy in a potential KHIII; we've heartless, nobodies, no soul. As converyed in the Ansem Reports, ppl are made of heart, body, and soul.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is my theory...

At the end of the vid, it says "And it all begans with...Birth through sleep."

So, I do not think the events of the vid have taken place in the past or future, but rather, while Sora was in deep sleep...So, all that stuff happened when Sora was asleep. Also, remember how Sora comments on dreams...What if his dreams became real? Like, extensions of himself? Then, he could be one of the people in the armor. IMO, however, the armored guys are the Chasers. KH had heartless, KHII had nobodies. KHIII has chasers/souls. They are looking for Sora's soul, cuz they found his keyblade in the vid. But Sora is asleep. When Sora finallly awakens, he remembers everything. But remember, Namine may be keeping something from him...Like what happened in the video.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you all think of my theory(ies)?
OniRuroKen=OniLawliet=OniKira
I promise, this is the last name change. And don't you dare take one of my old names. I'll write you down if you do.

Equality. Tolerance. Respect.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

Captain Sharingan wrote:You're all idiots it's the secret ending to KhII obviously you didn't read the title. :?

lol I just love when people don't read my posts because I went out and said by beatingthe game under certain conditions you get it hence secret ending "ust beat proud mode with all the worlds locked and you get the same thing" was my exact words actually.

Alright to Oni I think I said I found info saying it wasn't them but you did back it up

If I recall correctly Nobodies we're supposed to be the body and soul left behind by the person when they become a heartless (secret ansem report...6)

Its true the video before the secret ending has them worried at the end so KHIII may be a direct sequel but if Nomura-sama has gone and tingled our senses with that statement that it may not be a direct sequel the buzz is going to stay high until it's out
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
GravyTrain
Uber Otaku

Post by GravyTrain »

Kingdom Hearts should just be a movie or something. The twists and the plot are far better than the boring gameplay. That's right, you heard me.
Spetsnaz
Absolute Otaku

Post by Spetsnaz »

GravyTrain wrote:Kingdom Hearts should just be a movie or something. The twists and the plot are far better than the boring gameplay. That's right, you heard me.

You're right
I loves meh Bambi
HOT! handle with care

Everyone has an enemy. It's why God gave us baseball bats. Well, He gave us trees, but we knew what He meant.
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

GravyTrain wrote:Kingdom Hearts should just be a movie or something. The twists and the plot are far better than the boring gameplay. That's right, you heard me.

Hmmm, so I'm not the only one that get gets bored playing? Don't get me wrong I couldn't set the first one down, but the second one seems like a chore for me to finish... I hope the third one actually does something different...or maybe puts the keyblade in the shot if they let you go first person again.

Errr wait they need to take out fighting in first person in KH all together...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Xai
Visitor

Post by Xai »

Well KH2 hasn't come out in England yet so I haven't played that yet so...my friend is so obsessed she's moaning all the time about how she wants KH2 to come out now!
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

thats too bad about england,in spite of what these guys say,Kingdom hearts 2 is great from begginning to end...except Atlantica,but thats really just my opinion.some people might like it,and i won't bash them for it.
"ooh,memories!"
Xai
Visitor

Post by Xai »

I think she's played it on GBA though!?
Matt ?????
Absolute Otaku

Post by Matt ????? »

i enjoyed KH:CoM too
"ooh,memories!"
Casshondra
Visitor

Post by Casshondra »

I don't know about you guys but that was a awesome video for some reason :mrgreen:
D.N.Angel maniac
Visitor

Post by D.N.Angel maniac »

Darned computer, it won't let me see the trailer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: