Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Post Reply
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Here's the second of my series....

1~ BFG- Doom (Enough said)
2~ Chainsaw- Doom
3~ Rail Gun- Quake 2
4~ Energy Sword- Halo 2
5~ Hammer of Dawn- Gears of War
6~ Gravity Gun- Half-Life 2
7~ Spread Gun- Contra
8~ Ice Beam- Metroid
9~ Magnum- Halo
10~ Laptop Gun- Perfect Dark
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1055
Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm
Location: My house...
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by DaSaiyanPrinceā™„ »

That list of yours is familiar to the screwattacks' top ten weapons of gaming. :roll:
Ultimate Human Genocide
Master Otaku
Posts: 56
Joined: Jan 11, 2007 12:52pm
Location: Soul Society

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Ultimate Human Genocide »

lol
well here's mine:
1) Chainsaw Gun (GoW)(sorry don't know the real name)
2) Sword of 1000 Truths (WoW)(the sword really exsist just by another name)
the rest is TBC
"Your move, Holy Man"
http://www.wii60.com/uploads/971.gif <---- Must see for all World Cup watchers
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Lestat69_99 »

DaSaiyanPrince wrote:That list of yours is familiar to the screwattacks' top ten weapons of gaming. :roll:


It might be similar, but does that mean that I might be agreeing? I've never even seen the Screwattacks list kid...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
DaSaiyanPrinceā™„
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 1055
Joined: May 10, 2005 7:31pm
Location: My house...
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by DaSaiyanPrinceā™„ »

LOL :lol: , kid huh, watch who ur talkin to dude....chill, just saying there was a resembalence... :?
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Sorry I'm on a kid kick... I call anyone younger then me kid anymore...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male
Location: England

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

how do you know he's younger?

anyways:

Silverballer .45 (hitman)
Throwing Knives (XIII)
Farsight XR-90 (Perfect Dark)
Mosin Nagant (MGS3)
Most of the weapons on Disgaea 2 (because of the funny quotes they give 'em)
SC20K W/Launcher Attachment (Splinter Cell)
Sword Of Aeons (Fable)
Skorms Bow (Fable)
RCP90 (Golden Eye)
Gun Jack (Tekken 3, and yes, he IS a weapon 8) )

again, no particular order
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Rikoku wrote:how do you know he's younger?


I'll be 30 next year, so call it a simple guess...
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male
Location: England

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

not necessarily. ^_^ this is me being pedantic, but, there is every chance, even though it is small, that he COULD be in his 30's also :mrgreen: sorry, force of habbit to try and push every angle like that. i know your probably older, but all the same, chance that your younger ^_^
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5579
Joined: Jul 20, 2005 10:34pm
Gender: Male
Location: ...where am i?...
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

Ultimate Human Genocide wrote:2) Sword of 1000 Truths (WoW)(the sword really exsist just by another name)


lmao isn't that the blue sword in SP's WoW ep?


anyway...

i would have to say...


1) NOD Nuke - C&C: Tiberium sun (Westwood)
2) Orbital Strike - Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War (THQ)


i'll think of the rest later
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
*MyStars*
Mobile Suit Otaku
Posts: 133
Joined: May 21, 2006 8:23pm
Location: Earth, where else?

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by *MyStars* »

Uhhh....I'm not all that much of a gamer, so my top ten weapons are probably the only ten I can remember right off the top of my head >.> :heh:

1* The Big Nuke-typish-gun-thing in Jak III ((I prefer Ratchet and Clank to Jak and Daxter, but that weapon is just f*cking awesome))
2* Mini Nuke in Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal ((like #1 except smaller and not as spectacular))
3* Gravity Bomb Gun in the same game ((just makes a really big boom :mrgreen: ))
4* Karbiner 98 in Day Of Defeat ((one shot kill no matter where you hit? WEWT! ))
5* Darkside's special weapon in Twisted Metal: Black ((basically, for the many of you that don't know; TMB is a car combat game. Darkside is a semi truck. Its special weapon is a super-speed ram. 90% of the cars in that game are about half Darkside's size. Nuff said. ))

Uhhh....I guess those are really the only ones that stand out >.>
WaffleGod
Full Metal Otaku
Posts: 238
Joined: Aug 04, 2006 11:03pm
Gender: Male
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by WaffleGod »

I'm too lazy to list 10. So I'll list one. And not just any one. THE one. The one weapon that is so incredibly badass, it defies logic. Superior to all, creatures of all shapes and sizes cower in fear at the mere mentioning of its name. Ladies and gentlement, I present to you the greatest weapon in the history of video games.

I give you...

THE WOODEN PLANK WITH A NAIL IN IT (Silent Hill 2)

Want to look more manly? Want to intimidate someone? Have some fun? Exacting sweet, sweet personal revenge (Best served cold with a side of hotbloodedness)? This multi-purpose weapon solves all of your problems. When you see someone with a board with a nail in it, you're probably thinking of how much getting hit with it will hurt. And for good reason. Because there's nothing scarier, no weapon more horrible than this. It'll even slice lettuce.

Good job, James Sunderland. You are Earth's mightiest hero.
"The past is past, and histories care little for a-speakin' the truth of it." ~Ravel Puzzlewell
User avatar
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 2296
Joined: Aug 28, 2005 11:33pm
Gender: Male
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Beautiful Sin wrote:Gun Jack (Tekken 3, and yes, he IS a weapon 8) )


If you go with Gun Jack...It might just be best to use the Jack series... I myself still like Jack-2. Then again we could bring Dural from Virtua Fighter 4 and Alpha-152 from DOA 4 into the mix as well. I think it'd be interesting if they can dodge BFG shots....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Fujiwara
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 5494
Joined: Aug 23, 2006 12:54pm
Gender: Female
Location: Celes

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Fujiwara »

WaffleGod wrote:I'm too lazy to list 10. So I'll list one. And not just any one. THE one. The one weapon that is so incredibly badass, it defies logic. Superior to all, creatures of all shapes and sizes cower in fear at the mere mentioning of its name. Ladies and gentlement, I present to you the greatest weapon in the history of video games.

I give you...

THE WOODEN PLANK WITH A NAIL IN IT (Silent Hill 2)

Want to look more manly? Want to intimidate someone? Have some fun? Exacting sweet, sweet personal revenge (Best served cold with a side of hotbloodedness)? This multi-purpose weapon solves all of your problems. When you see someone with a board with a nail in it, you're probably thinking of how much getting hit with it will hurt. And for good reason. Because there's nothing scarier, no weapon more horrible than this. It'll even slice lettuce.

Good job, James Sunderland. You are Earth's mightiest hero.


Wow, you sound like a salesperson XD. Anyways, my brain is already ready for bed so I'm on my own...which isn't much different considering I never use it anyways XD. But I'm too lazy to even think of such an ungodly number of weapons so here goes:
1-sword from Halo 2
2-Shotgun from halo 2
3-Blade of woe from Oblivion (It weighs nothing! NOTHING)
4-Zidane's ultimate weapon
5-wow, I got more than I thought I'm going to bed now weapon of my own XD
My site ~ My DeviantArt ~
Dear Diary, today I got pummeled by a wall
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku
Posts: 4510
Joined: Jun 16, 2005 4:02am
Gender: Male
Location: England

Re: Top 10 Weapons of Gaming

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Dr. Feelgood wrote:
Beautiful Sin wrote:Gun Jack (Tekken 3, and yes, he IS a weapon 8) )


If you go with Gun Jack...It might just be best to use the Jack series... I myself still like Jack-2. Then again we could bring Dural from Virtua Fighter 4 and Alpha-152 from DOA 4 into the mix as well. I think it'd be interesting if they can dodge BFG shots....


i could say the Jack Series, i just prefer Gun Jack. its probably because, on his first appearence, you could kill the enemy quicker than you could eat a pudding.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Post Reply