Final Fantasy 4

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
NecroZombie T-37
Newbie Otaku

Final Fantasy 4

Post by NecroZombie T-37 »

I can't find any gameshark codes for FF4 anywhere on the internet. Does anybody know the code for getting Rydia the Imp, Bomb, Mage, and Cockatris summons?
Have you ever noticed that in most videogames, when you go to hell, it is infested with zombies? What are zombies doing in hell? Wouldn't hell be full of hideous monsters or foul demons instead of brain-eating corpses?
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Re: Final Fantasy 4

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

dont be such a wuss :x go out there and find them!!!!! all you hafta do is keep killing them. i know i've had mage (Granted, this was on the Final Fantasy II import my bro got from the states way back when...)

i'll go find them today. i have a lot to do when i'm at the community center, but i'll see what i can do. you disappointed me, i thought this was gonna be a fan thread :cry:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

i couldnt find anything, but then again, i usually look for push button cheats and easter eggs if i'm gonna ruin a game. cheat codes are for the BIGGEST n00bs here-abouts.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

The in-game Beastiary has it listed as an item, so try to get Edge (if you have him) to steal it. Nine times out of ten it will fail and cause 2 damage to him, though.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
NecroZombie T-37
Newbie Otaku

Post by NecroZombie T-37 »

This would be my first time ever using a game shark. Normally, I wouldn't (as a gamer, I have much more integrity than that) but I have killed about 400 different Imps and have yet to get the summon. Same with the other 3.

Anyone who calls it Final Fantasy 2 is a complete moron to me. Also, anyone else think that Edge's picture looks a little like Auron?
Have you ever noticed that in most videogames, when you go to hell, it is infested with zombies? What are zombies doing in hell? Wouldn't hell be full of hideous monsters or foul demons instead of brain-eating corpses?
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Necro, it IS Final Fantasy 2. well, to america. its only final fantasy 4 in Japan and the playstation re-release. and i will refer to Final Fantasy 2 if thats the volume i'm playing. ^_^ however, i dont like the 2 version, as it is a cake walk. 4 gives me a run for my money. so much harder. and i love it :o
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Perhaps, you can only get them while Rydia is still a child? I cant seem to get them either..
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

no. i got mage on the FF2 vol. when Lydia was a grown up. (my bro said thats what her name was origionally, but the translators got it wrong... Citation Needed :lol:
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

47 wrote:i couldnt find anything, but then again, i usually look for push button cheats and easter eggs if i'm gonna ruin a game. cheat codes are for the BIGGEST n00bs here-abouts.

Oh shush...as long as you beat the game for the first time WITH-OUT codes you can play back through any damn way you please. Just because a person uses a shark doesn't make them a n00b, maybe they just like the story with-out going through numerous and extremly boring random encounters... (For random encounters only Chrono Trigger and the Lunar series made them fun...)
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

47 wrote:no. i got mage on the FF2 vol. when Lydia was a grown up. (my bro said thats what her name was origionally, but the translators got it wrong... Citation Needed :lol:

I checked to see if Rydia is an engrish but I'm still not entirely sure. ^^