Final Fanatasy VII Dirge of Cerberus

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
soulreaper_shinigami
Full Metal Otaku

Final Fanatasy VII Dirge of Cerberus

Post by soulreaper_shinigami »

anyone of you here plays this game? I need some help! i just started playing it!!!
君がいるから 明日があるから
一人きりじゃ生きてゆけないから
こんなに近くに感じる それが愛でしょう
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Re: Final Fanatasy VII Dirge of Cerberus

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

it's a really straight forward shooter... almost no need in help, just consult your game booklet on controls and get started
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Raikou
Rookie Otaku

Post by Raikou »

Sorry to say, its easier if you don't play it. You'd save time and energy if you dont..
Broken souls, lost dreams. I'm not the one to fix your pathetic lives.
uswin
Rookie Otaku

Post by uswin »

well, i like this game but, it's certainly not the best game from squareenix. it's not that hard either, it is just the control that a little bit hard to get a long with !
anime best new series | new video game release | comic news |anime artwork | free wallpaper to download for pc | comic manga online, Visit : http://animegamecomicaw.blogspot.com to check all of our artworks. have a nice visit
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

a very abysmal game. quite possibly THE SOLE REASON i am begining to hate Square-Enix. for those of us who loved FF7 and new the plot, knew that DoC punched plot-holes into it, and i hate that.

the controls aren't bad, while the aiming is. why the f*k would i need such a huge reticule, and even when the enemy's head was fully in the reticule, i still missed. and this is with a sniper rifle at point blank. the bullet by-passed and hit the wall behind him. NOT happy.

the ability to toggle between first and third person is all right, but the fact that first person is considered aiming mode is annoying, because if you go to a gun with a scope, it automatically goes to full zoom, another gripe of mine, as i LOVE manual zoom, getting the right focus on my enemy.

graphically its amazing, but the English voice acting is rather poor.

as for PLAYING the game, it does offer challenges, even on easy mode, which is a REALLY good thing. but, ifyour stuck, all the gripes i have mentioned are probably the reason, unless you suck. i'd trade the game in and get something better. like a coaster, or maybe Metal Gear 3 Subsitance.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Now this was a Game made just so that Square's profits would go up because Vincent was everyones favourite character. (SEPHIROTH PWNS XD)

I think its pretty good though, my brothers got it and his completed it on all difficulties lol. Cant help though havnt actually played it myself although ive watched him a lot and once when he went for a while i stole the pad for a while and ran around the airship, mext thing i knew i done practically the whole section ^^
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Baby Duck
Uber Otaku

Post by Baby Duck »

...sucks, 'nuff said.
May the mountains rise against you
May the forests block your path
May your axes chip and shatter
And know it is my Wrath
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Amray wrote:Now this was a Game made just so that Square's profits would go up because Vincent was everyones favourite character. (SEPHIROTH PWNS XD)
i love you man. i disagree about Sephiroth (because i love Cid, and no one else does. WHY?! :cry: ) but i agree about the money making. i've never liked Vincent. poor accuracy, poor strength, poor magic, good speed, TERRIBLE limit break. even TIFA is better (you heard me) :x
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

played it beat it
biggest disappointment since the crucifixion
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
freetochoose
Newbie Otaku

Post by freetochoose »

Ryth wrote:
Amray wrote:Now this was a Game made just so that Square's profits would go up because Vincent was everyones favourite character. (SEPHIROTH PWNS XD)
i love you man. i disagree about Sephiroth (because i love Cid, and no one else does. WHY?! :cry: ) but i agree about the money making. i've never liked Vincent. poor accuracy, poor strength, poor magic, good speed, TERRIBLE limit break. even TIFA is better (you heard me) :x
that's not saying much, Tifa's LIMITs kick ass
Live, Love, Die
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

your right, my bad.

Vincent was (and is) so poor, he makes Aries look like she can take on meteor with nothing but a shoe to throw at it.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.