Worst Video Game ever.

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Pennyroyal Tea

Worst Video Game ever.

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

In your opinion whats the worst video game ever made. For me its this game called Unlimited Saga, I played this game for like twenty minutes and wanted to vomit afterwards.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Re: Worst Video Game ever.

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

simpsons wrestling. Oh and Unlimited Saga wasn't that bad, Just very average.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Hands down it is E.T. on the Atari 2600.... It's also to most famous, because all the unsold and returned games got dumped in a landfill....
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Lestat69_99 wrote:Hands down it is E.T. on the Atari 2600.... It's also to most famous, because all the unsold and returned games got dumped in a landfill....
That is indeed true and I agree..
There is no true good, or evil even the best of good intentions can cause negative effects to take place.
otaku16
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by otaku16 »

I didn't know there was an E.T. game, I can't imagine it being any good though. What on earth were the producers thinking?
Commander Sparx
Absolute Otaku

Post by Commander Sparx »

I dislike those baby games which are too easy to clock, but then anagin they are for the little kids.
Commander Sparx from Planet Delta First commando of the Central base, Long live the Sliver Blades!
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

otaku16 wrote:I didn't know there was an E.T. game, I can't imagine it being any good though. What on earth were the producers thinking?
It wasn't...I think it took them a grand total of 5 weeks to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.T._the_E ... tari_2600)
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
Hallow
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hallow »

Twilight Night Wolf wrote:
Lestat69_99 wrote:Hands down it is E.T. on the Atari 2600.... It's also to most famous, because all the unsold and returned games got dumped in a landfill....
That is indeed true and I agree..
Indeed. The main point of the game was to fall in some pits to see if it had an item, and then slowly float out of the pit.

But then again, many games based off of movies are bad. The developers need to rush everything.
When life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS! Screw you life I want some freaking cherries."
I AM CANADIAN
[divinephoenix is my sexy genie]
This sig is owned by [L is my only letter]... She's also my sexy cat girl.
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Professor Ebe wrote:simpsons wrestling. Oh and Unlimited Saga wasn't that bad, Just very average.
Unlimited Saga was so bad that I walked 45 minutes in blizzard conditions to return it because I was to disgusted to even look at it.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Gravy-Train‽
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Gravy-Train‽ »

I like the Metal Gear series, but MGS3 was the worst game I have ever played. Especially the Subsistence version. MGS2 was better in almost every way. They should have made Raiden a playable characer again. You don't even get to be him in MGS4 so I'm not even going to bother playing it.
Dreams

Post by Dreams »

I thought I was going to be the only person who posted about an Atari 2600 game in here! :O

Except... the worst game ever is undoubtedly Barnstorming on the Atari 2600.

Barnstorming. Awful. Boring. No BGM. No point whatsoever. Makes me die inside everytime I just look at the cartridge.
Пуля в сердце, мозг на дверцу...
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~Romans 6:23
The Evil Russell Crowe
Uber Otaku

Post by The Evil Russell Crowe »

Yeah, nerds go to Mexico to see if they can find copies of them.
I see a little silhouetto of a man...
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

Dreams wrote:
I thought I was going to be the only person who posted about an Atari 2600 game in here! :O

Barnstorming. Awful. Boring. No BGM. No point whatsoever. Makes me die inside everytime I just look at the cartridge.
You come back to life though, or else you couldn't die everytime ...

Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

Someone said it was alright once you got past the begining. I never got past the begining, because it seriously made me feel ill.

But the cover was shiny!
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Cold Revolver
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cold Revolver »

Gaming Goddess wrote:
Dreams wrote:

Someone said it was alright once you got past the begining. I never got past the begining, because it seriously made me feel ill.

But the cover was shiny!
lolz.. At least they did a good job on the last Tomb Raider game.. But I thought they were suppose to make another one..
Can you find your name?
Amigos list: NickMistaColaJohnAmrayYMBedeMikeTycheAthosCloudTrishMatLust<33GioSerasErikBiki
KarinDretJessKoyue

I am not gay, I'm just colorful Betch! =-]
otaku16
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by otaku16 »

Cold Revolver wrote:
Gaming Goddess wrote:
Dreams wrote:

But the cover was shiny!
lolz.. At least they did a good job on the last Tomb Raider game.. But I thought they were suppose to make another one..
I love the Tomb Raider games, but Angel of Darkness is probably my least favourite. I thought the level ups were a crap idea and the controls were rubbish.

Overall, Angel of Darkness was disappointing, because there was a continuous delay before it was finally released; I think that Core rushed through the development. Pity it was a highly anticipated game too.

However, since Crystal Dynamics became the new developers of Tomb Raider, I think the franchise is back on track. I hope they keep up the good work. :D
Katsuyo
Absolute Otaku

Post by Katsuyo »

any of those games made from movies
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*)-Marshal 元帥陸軍大将 Gensui Rikugun Taishō (*****)
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN
Best Pal: Clamato
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
My japanese name is 飯野 Iino (rice plains) 徹平 Koike (penetrating peace)