Kingdom Hearts

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Demyx
Visitor

Re: Kingdom Hearts

Post by Demyx »

I liked teh second one better. The first one was pretty good, but Roxas is less of a pussy than Sora is. I mean, it was pretty sad (as in pathetic) when Sora got down on his knees and started blubbering over Riku in the second one, but still a good game. Chain of Memories was pretty good. I own that one. Best part was that you can play as Riku after you beat it once... But I have a gameshark, so I got straight to playing as Riku. xD
Cheshire Cat
Absolute Otaku

Post by Cheshire Cat »

The second one was way better then the first. I really liked the Pride Lands and Halloween Town thoes levels were fun but i will admit i LOVED the Wonderland from the first.
They live in you,They live in me. They're watching over,Everything we see. In every creature,In every star. In your reflection,They live in you"-Mufasa
nyx613
Baka Otaku

Post by nyx613 »

I like Kingdom Hearts 2 more than Kingdom Hearts, I find the story behind 2 a bit more darker which suits my taste in video games. Kingdom Hearts is a bit more fluffy, as in opening the door to darkness and light and finding Sora's friends, where Kingdom Hearts 2 is more about the taking of peoples hearts for a darker purpose.

I also find Riku alot for tolerable (sp?) in Kingdom Hearts 2 because he isn't going on and on about how he couldn't fight the darkness and how he lost his light (I believe Cloud took up the post of obessive emo boy in Kingdom Hearts 2). Even though I do prefer the more devilous Riku in Kingdom Hearts.

Halloween Town is hands down my favourite world, mostly because The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favourite movie of all time! I really wish they had put Corpse Bride into the games as well but it's not a Disney Production.

Sure I fangirl over Organization XIII but I know how to control myself, they are just video game characters but I must admit the story behind them is very intriging...How a souless body can carry on with life, it is a very interesting thing to study. I would LOVE it get my hands on the Ansem Reports!!!
Ryan The Hedgehog
Baka Otaku

Post by Ryan The Hedgehog »

Dude,Kingdom Hearts 2 is AWESOME!!!!!i'm a level 76,i have tons of abilities,including high jump lv2, quick run lv2,glide lv3,and aerial dodge lv1,and glide lv3!!!!But the only thing that i didn't accomplish is beating sephiroth and getting the ultima weapon.Sephiroth:i almost beat him but when i was about to take his 13th health gauge away when he was glowing pink,he used this meteor shower move which i tried to avoid and then i died.Getting ultima weapon:i collected all the items you need and i have 6 orichalcum +'s,all that i need is to collect the all the synthesis materials(by the way i have 47)that i have left and then go to a moogle shop then use the items that i need to synthesise the keychain(or keyblade,whichever the game prefers)and then i have THE ULTIMA WEAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :3.
Wazzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!!
deathb0x
Rookie Otaku

Post by deathb0x »

I always planned out playing The original Kingdom Hearts when It came out, but back then I was more of a pokemon fanatic lol. I had an Xbox and a few different Game boys and that was It, so yeah, I might try them out,ļ»æ they're probably going to be alot cheaper now too :D