Kingdom Hearts

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
dollFACE
Baka Otaku

Kingdom Hearts

Post by dollFACE »

Since there doesn't seem to be a particularly active topic on Kingdom Hearts, I figured I'd start one. :]

So...

Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2? Or Chain of memories maybe?
Favorite worlds? =P

I'm liking KH2 a little more then I liked KH, mostly because the characters interest me more. Roxas for example. :D And I'd say so far I'm fond of Halloween town, in both KH and KH2.
I am an artist. My life revolves around the whacked out pictures I pull out of my head.
My works are contained here. -> http://the-aceof-spades.deviantart.com/
Look upon my visual poetry, and feed your starving vision.

Call me Dolly.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Re: Kingdom Hearts

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I liked the original more; mainly because of the fond memories playing it.

It was the first game my sister and I received for the PS2 - and we both loved it. She had a slight crush on Sora; and I had an absolute anime obsession with Riku. xDD

My favourite worlds... I loved Neverland; since you could fly everywhere.
Halloween town was fun too - and the Hollow Bastion (Hollow or Hallow? I can't remember...) was HELL FUN.

KH2 was alright - I finished it in less then a week though, which was a little disappointing seeing as Kingdom Hearts took me months.
The character's and story was fine - but I could tell where everything was going - so it wasn't as thrilling.
I didn't see the whole charm thing about the Organisation that seems to have so many fangirls throwing their panties at the screen. I was more excited to see Yuna, Rikku and Paine as fairies - and to see Cid again! xDD

(Oh - Pirates of the Carribean World was fun though - LOL at Jack trying to steal the keyblade)

I've never played chain of memories (I can't find it anywhere now) - but I DESPERATELY want to play Final Mix.

Yeah I'm done.
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

KH2 Was The Best, That It Was! I Loved The Air Combo's And Stuff!! And I Liked The Idea of The Valor Form, That Was Koool =3.
It Also Has A Better Story I think.

I Enjoyed The Pirates of the Carribean World and Also The Hallowe'en Town One. Actually There Were Loads I Loved! ^=^

The Whole Roxas Thing Was Kinda Sad Though, But Kingdom Hearts Has Always Been Depressing, That It Has.

BUT The Highlight of the Game Was EVERY SCENE WITH SELPHIE!! DID YOU SEE HER IN THAT SCHOOL UNIFORM!! *Sighs*
Whooooooooooooooaaaaa!!! Selphie Is Ma Gal, That She Most Certainly Is!!!! ^_^
<333333333333333333333333333333333333

Yeah Anyway Kingdom Hearts Rules!!!!
Hm Hm Hm Ha Ha Ha HA HA HAAA
Fangoram the Shaman king
Dragon Master Otaku

Post by Fangoram the Shaman king »

can't whight for the new ones for the PSP and the DS
I JUST WILL NOT STAY DEAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Original... KH2 is dull and boring... The story does not have the quality that the first had. Maybe Square-Enix is slipping? Or maybe I'm playing to many good rpgs?
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
dollFACE
Baka Otaku

Post by dollFACE »

Yami Haga-Ryuzaki wrote:I liked the original more; mainly because of the fond memories playing it.

It was the first game my sister and I received for the PS2 - and we both loved it. She had a slight crush on Sora; and I had an absolute anime obsession with Riku. xDD

My favourite worlds... I loved Neverland; since you could fly everywhere.
Halloween town was fun too - and the Hollow Bastion (Hollow or Hallow? I can't remember...) was HELL FUN.

KH2 was alright - I finished it in less then a week though, which was a little disappointing seeing as Kingdom Hearts took me months.
The character's and story was fine - but I could tell where everything was going - so it wasn't as thrilling.
I didn't see the whole charm thing about the Organisation that seems to have so many fangirls throwing their panties at the screen. I was more excited to see Yuna, Rikku and Paine as fairies - and to see Cid again! xDD

(Oh - Pirates of the Carribean World was fun though - LOL at Jack trying to steal the keyblade)

I've never played chain of memories (I can't find it anywhere now) - but I DESPERATELY want to play Final Mix.

Yeah I'm done.
xDDD What you dislike about the game was what I liked. To be honest I'm not much of a gamer...like at all. I usually hate video games, but I do like Kingdom Hearts. I have a very short attention span so the shorter easier to beat game was more my style. :D And like what Amray said, the Air Combos and the Valor forms were just cool. :]

Oh yeah, and the YRP fairies were another bonus. xD mostly because me and my friends used to be obsessed with FFX and FFX2 to the point where we all nicknamed ourselves after the characters. xD [We were dorks....]
I am an artist. My life revolves around the whacked out pictures I pull out of my head.

Call me Dolly.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Me and One Of My Friends Nicknamed Eachother Reno and Rude From FFVII XP

YRP, Now Theres A Group of Girls I Would Like To.....Meet. ^_^
dollFACE
Baka Otaku

Post by dollFACE »

Amray wrote:Me and One Of My Friends Nicknamed Eachother Reno and Rude From FFVII XP

YRP, Now Theres A Group of Girls I Would Like To.....Meet. ^_^
Haha, we had a whole group named after various Final Fantasy characters. :3 But sadly we don't really hang very much anymore and our "YRP-LL" has since disbanded. [The names we used to use for the girls were Yuna, Rikku Paine Lenne and Lulu.]

Call me Dolly.
Amray
Uber Otaku

Post by Amray »

Its Did For Us Two Aswell When He Went Off To College and I Stayed In School For Furthur Education. (Something Known as Sixth From in This Country).
But This Year I Joined College and Guess What!? His Doing The Same Course As Me. XD
devilsmaster
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by devilsmaster »

I love both KH (I and II).Both were quite entertaining.
Please visit my blog on
Download Anime Episodes
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

KH2, i really want to play Kindom hearts Final mix+, though
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Black-Harmonia
Absolute Otaku

Post by Black-Harmonia »

I loved KH and KH2.
Though I got bored with Chain of memories quickly. :|

All in all, I'm a huge KH fan with all the manga, many figures and other crap lol.

I am more anticipated by Kingdom Hearts 358/3 days.
The one with Roxas for the DS. Man that's gonna be AWESOME.
"My name is Apollo Justice and I'm fine!"
Hibari for president 2008!
x_Sakura_Haruno_x
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by x_Sakura_Haruno_x »

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 were awesome. =]] My favorite worlds were Halloween Town and The Pirates one. xD But Chain of Memories wasn't that great.
Old name = Kikyou-chan <3
[**Orihime and Tatsuki Club**] - Founder.
Chocolate Milk
Newbie Otaku

Post by Chocolate Milk »

I hear nothing but 'meh' about Chain of Memories. D: So I didn't buy it; but now I regret it because I can't buy it anywhere and I can't understand the plot line without it!

I liked the first one best. It was kind of magical, and that magic is one of those 'first-time' things. =]
lol, I had such a big crush on Riku for the longest time! :mrgreen:

Kingdom Hearts II is okay... but I dun like all them drive forms! D: They took soooo long to fill up the gauge - but so fast to empty it again!

'only thing I can't say bad about the game is the graphics, they were awesome! =3
Good for the Soul!
(not good for your health!)
Kirby
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kirby »

One duh
Kirby
Newbie Otaku

Post by Kirby »

duh