Brawl Characters

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: Brawl Characters

Post by Tyche »

I don't play as Captin Falcon... ever, so I wouldn't know. xD

And, other than Nyx-ie, who in their right mind would play Sheik over Zelda? Zelda pwns! xD

Except when you really need her in Legend of Zelda. T.T
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Dunno~ Some people like to play as Shiek over Zelda I guess. ^^; Although alternating between them can be effective enough.. Shiek kinda makes up for Zelda's slow pace, and Zelda kinda makes up for Shiek's lack of killing power. *Shrug*
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Tsukasa
Uber Otaku

Post by Tsukasa »

Shiek...lackof killing power?

hehe.. tell that to my friend, he is ruthless with sheik
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce cheese, pickle, onion, all on a sesame seed bun. Synchro Summon! Arise, Hungry Burger!
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

You have to be ruthless with Sheik. If you don't go nuts on her, she's pretty useless, since her attacks do next to nothing.
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

My new favorites are Falco, Pikachu, and Ike.

Never Captain Falcon though. He's a load of bullshit, right there.
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Filitz wrote:You have to be ruthless with Sheik. If you don't go nuts on her, she's pretty useless, since her attacks do next to nothing.
:( thats the thing i hate about her :( shes a weakling *cries*
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Aiden
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aiden »

SASSZAIN wrote:
Filitz wrote:You have to be ruthless with Sheik. If you don't go nuts on her, she's pretty useless, since her attacks do next to nothing.
As cool as Shiek is, as a character...i hate playing as her. She does suck. LET'S USE Ka-NIFES THAT MAGIKALLY COME OUT OF MY HANDS GUYS!!!
(RAH)² (AH)³ + RO (MA + MAMA) + (GA)² + OOH(LA)²
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Nia wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:
As cool as Shiek is, as a character...i hate playing as her. She does suck. LET'S USE Ka-NIFES THAT MAGIKALLY COME OUT OF MY HANDS GUYS!!!
Lulz, Using her throwing knifes as a means of attack is a waste of time. I usually only charge then when I'm getting ready to dodge and kill, or when i have time, Then i toss them out as a great distraction. Her real power is her speed. She can run up, hit you, then go and get the smash ball, then kill you >: )
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Nia wrote:
SASSZAIN wrote:

Eeeh, for the record, you could charge up the knives and never use them until you need to disrupt someone while you're trying to recover. Or, you could charge them and try to use them in a way to keep someone in one place. (Throw them from a distance, run to them as their being hit and grab them or something.)
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."
Grell
Absolute Otaku

Post by Grell »

I liked using Marth in melee, so Marth or Ike are good for me.

Pit's one of my faves, but since you don't have to be a genius to win with him, I feel like I'm cheating. <.<
Please, I am but a smol potate.

Past Names you'll know its me by: Demyx, Dreaming Awake, Lord Koryu