Fable 2

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Roger Taylor
Master Otaku

Re: Fable 2

Post by Roger Taylor »

Ichigo wrote:i'm not going to get it. jack of blades was the coolest villain and i don't know how i'm gonna play it without him
Jack of Blades is without a doubt the stupidest villain ever >=(
I hate to generalize, but – generally speaking – I hate it! But what do I know? I'm probably too old for it.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i'm also likeing the gun ^_^ i'm gunnna be a purist gun slinger ^_^
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Clamato
Master Otaku

Post by Clamato »

Awesome game, it has a few noticeable glitches but other than that I love it. I find it pretty fun to pick metal working as a profession.
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

You started playing it already? :o I think I might get it on Friday. Are there any fun weapons or spells? :D
Clamato
Master Otaku

Post by Clamato »

Yeah there is, I like the time spell, I always rush behind my enemies using that spell and slash em all in the back. =-]
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Ending was disappointing :(
Spoiler
Show
There was no big boss fight at the end :( I loved the story line and all that and the new quests and I absolutely loved that you could dye the colors of your outfits that was awesome but the ending was boring it ended with 1 attack and it was over :( :(
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I heard someone else did that too. <.< Were you using the gun? I'm going swords only this time. >=3 And I'll be good like in the first, cause I just don't like being bad. <.<
Despair... so delicious...
Fear... so exhilarating...

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!
~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

I didn't like the ending either
Spoiler
Show
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Theresa went evil at the end ("The spire is mine. Begone!")
How can you not like being evil/corrupt???? The only bad part about being evil/corrupt is that you look like a freak. That's why I set all the rent prices down to -100% and became pure after I bought the castle & got Queen title. You don't really need the money after that.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I just really like being able to just walk through town and have everyone fall in love with me with no effort on my part. xD (I'm talking about the first one, I haven't played the second very much since my friend only let me "try it out", but I'm going to steal his XBOX and game when he gets bored of it. <.<)

The graphics in this game are freaking amazing though. <.< And I like having jobs. xD

Shankd: Hurry your asses up! He's gradually catching up to us. Walk, WALK FOR YOUR LIVES!
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Well I have a theory that Theresa is actually your sister from the first game (subtle clues throughout the story)
Spoiler
Show
such as when you enter where oakvale used to be (wraithmarsh) she says this phrase "I remember a time when oakvale was a peaceful place" and it was only peaceful during the first game after the bandit raid because shortly after the story of the first game ended Reaver made that deal and killed the town off for good.

Not to mention that your sister Theresa from the fist game was the "blind seer" and Theresa from Fable 2 was blind and a seer plus she recalls the night that the guild burned after telling you that few alive remember it meaning she was alive when jack of blades set the guild on fire. She also tells you the true story of the first game hero because she says Albions history has been distorted and isn't accurate.
I also have a feeling they'll be making a Fable 2 lost chapters kinda deal.....just a hunch though
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
_*BuFfY*_
Baka Otaku

Post by _*BuFfY*_ »

i've never played fable 2 but my damn curiosity got the best of me and i read those blacked out parts and i just ruined the end for myself......But i still want o play it looks awesome nd stuff way better than the first can't wait....all i need is an XBOX 360 thats going to break in like 5 months or sumthin so i'm still debating with myself.....damn thoughts wondered off on me......marmalade...... =P~
god sayz to forgive nd forget but doesn't say when or how
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

360's are only like $100 now. :-" I could prolly buy one next pay check if I felt so inclined. 8)

~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Well I have a theory that Theresa is actually your sister from the first game (subtle clues throughout the story)
Spoiler
Show
such as when you enter where oakvale used to be (wraithmarsh) she says this phrase "I remember a time when oakvale was a peaceful place" and it was only peaceful during the first game after the bandit raid because shortly after the story of the first game ended Reaver made that deal and killed the town off for good.

Not to mention that your sister Theresa from the fist game was the "blind seer" and Theresa from Fable 2 was blind and a seer plus she recalls the night that the guild burned after telling you that few alive remember it meaning she was alive when jack of blades set the guild on fire. She also tells you the true story of the first game hero because she says Albions history has been distorted and isn't accurate.
I also have a feeling they'll be making a Fable 2 lost chapters kinda deal.....just a hunch though
I never played the first fable game so I can't remember those things but I have read some stuff about it (like the Jack of Blades part).
Spoiler
Show
I also didn't like what happened to rose at the end h(if you picked love). I wanted to meet her again but couldn't :( And she said that she was with a guy who was supposedly a king, so she'll probably live in a castle. And almost everyone buys Fairfax castle which means that the music box wish worked after all. I still wanted to meet her again though. Oh ya, and just out of curiosity, what did you pick at the end Aoi?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

well i have multiple completed games the only one i haven't chosen is the evil ending. I just can't bring myself to be evil in the game, every action you take has consequences in the world and how it looks and evolves.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Yes! =D Being good rocks! The dark side does NOT have cookies! D<

~~Tsume~~
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by ~~Tsume~~ »

No, the dark side has MONEY! I'm actually trying to be good in the game but it's so hard >.< I already got full pure but I can't get to full good. I think I'm still doing something wrong... Does the villagers fearing you make you evil?

I didn't take the evil ending just because I loved my doggy too much.