Pokemon Cheats required

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Rkira
Rookie Otaku

Pokemon Cheats required

Post by Rkira »

Hello there. I was wondering if anyone had some cheats for pokemon diamond and pearl for the action replay. preferably so i can cheat any pokemon at level one hundred. and shiny if i so choose. hell, if i can teach a golem to fly, that would be spiffy too, but pretty much i just want level one hundreds. all 493. plus the ones that repeat like unkown. if anyone has a site, either write to me or just reply to this. thank you in advance.

Rkira
Of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "it might have been."
Athos

Re: Pokemon Cheats required

Post by Athos »

I think this is more properly suited in the Video game discussion forum. {moved}

In the meantime, try looking here: Action Replay Cheats
Member of the ModSquad 8)
scorpionwarrior
Absolute Otaku

Post by scorpionwarrior »

Google normally helps XD
"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can....that's what makes it so damn beautiful." - Roy Mustang

Xbox Gamertag:ScorpionElite27
Rkira
Rookie Otaku

Post by Rkira »

i tried googling, and i didnt know there was game section, probably could have figured it out, just didnt know where it was.
Of all the words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "it might have been."
Kuragari

Post by Kuragari »

Question, are you using a rom or do you have the physical copy?

If you've got a rom, you can use PokeSav to alter your current team into whatever you want. With it, if you've got at least one monster in your group, you can add five more of whatever monster you want, choose its level, attacks, what its holding, etc etc. You can also change your trainer name and give yourself items, and all kinds of stuff.

If you've got a physical copy you can still use action replay, but finding cheats for it is a bit bothersome unless the cheats were pre-loaded onto the Action Replay. If memory serves, you can extract the game's .SAV file using Action Replay and put it on your computer.. If you can do that, then you can use PokeSav to get what you want.

Good luck either way.
"Sometimes you have to think in 4D."