XBOX 360 or PS3

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Re: XBOX 360 or PS3

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Why a Galashnikhov? It strikes me as an odd gun to pick and to alter mechanic there of
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Ethereal Blaze wrote:That is it, esentially. You can't filter your MM search settings to get what you want. So I always get lag-tastic games with people I, in theory, have no real chance to beat on a fair playing field. (I just got my claymores, so, nil 31, I think)

hmm.. I do agree. I think it would be a lot better if they filtered the matchmaking like Halo. But don't you think it would be hard to do anyway because of the prestige mode?
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

No. At launch, yes. But now, so many millions are P1 plus, you make it a manditory add on. Plus, for P0 like me, if there aren't many in a game, knock 'em in with fresh prestiegers, so equipment is minimal :D
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
micheljhonson87
Baka Otaku

Post by micheljhonson87 »

I suggest you that XBOX 360 is best. XBOX 360 is product of Microsoft. while PS3 is product of Sony. The graphics of XBOX 360 is good than PS3. There is a loud sound system in XBOX 360. So I suggest you to use XBOX 360.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

micheljhonson87 wrote:I suggest you that XBOX 360 is best. XBOX 360 is product of Microsoft. while PS3 is product of Sony. The graphics of XBOX 360 is good than PS3. There is a loud sound system in XBOX 360. So I suggest you to use XBOX 360.
Both the systems are great and the graphics are almost same on both, Sony is little better on graphics though because of the blu-ray. But both systems have downsides.

Xbox 360 - Problems - More Modders, A lot of system problems (like the Red Ring of Death or Open Tray Error), You have to pay for online gaming.

Xbox 360 - Good things- You can listen to the music on your hard drive while you are playing a game.

PS3 - Problems - You can't be in a party like you can on xbox while your playing a game. You can only talk to the people that are playing the game with you unless you are all on the "dashboard", and you can't listen to music that is on your hard drive while you are playing a game.

PS3 - Good things- Free online gaming, Less/ practically no modders.

So basically they both have problems while Sony doesn't have system problems like xbox they are both good systems. The other bad thing is that some games aren't on both systems, like Halo is for xbox only and God of War is for PS3 only. So it kinda sucks if you don't have both systems and say you have an xbox and you want to play God of War. Then you'd have to go out and buy a PS3 for that game. Which is why in the future I will probably end up getting a PS3 that and because I like MW2 but I have it for xbox and there are too many modders.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
spencer12
Baka Otaku

Post by spencer12 »

The xBox 360 is really better than PS3. it might cost money to play online but it is better than the PS3 online it lags less than the best hosts and maintains on the people against the system and doing things. HDMI does not matter there is plenty of good photos of the project sufficiently and the sensation of it comes WOMP PS3.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

spencer12 wrote:The xBox 360 is really better than PS3. it might cost money to play online but it is better than the PS3 online it lags less than the best hosts and maintains on the people against the system and doing things. HDMI does not matter there is plenty of good photos of the project sufficiently and the sensation of it comes WOMP PS3.
Seriously? The Xbox 360 lags a hell of a lot more than the PS3. I would know since I have both. The internet is the same on both and still the Xbox 360 lags more. I know plenty of people that would agree with me on that.
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

^
I'd agree, and thats a well written bot.

360 also has a buch of jerks for an online community. Ps3, not so much.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

^ yeah I know. There is a lot of kids on there that will talk smack. Whats with the bots on this site anyway? Can't the webmaster get rid of them?
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

He workin on it.

Thats why i like PC gaming more, at least its another reason. If someone is being a douche, they get banned. Problem solved.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

When Sony did stop making PS2 games, they did focus on PS3 more. But I don't have either one or a Wii maybe this Christmas I can get one before they come out with new consoles like a PS4 , Xbox 720 or a Wii2 #-o . I too have heard the stories of Xbox live where you would win a match just to be bombarded with insults from a whiny 12 year old that’s a sore loser and for that matter there are sore winners too. ](*,)
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

you need to organize ur thoughts better XDDD I barely understaood all that.

but yes, the children on the 360 are whiney babies who havent hit puberty yet, and never will for explicit reasons.
Yamasachihiko
Master Otaku

Post by Yamasachihiko »

Oh sorry about that, I got a little hyped-up.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

lol.... I can't stand those kids on Xbox live. Thats why I'm usually in a party with my friends if I play like MW2. Either that or I usually mute everyone.

The only game I play on my PC is The Sims 3 but I always have problems with it and I have all the requirements for it, so it makes no sense.
キティ

MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

Never played the PS3, all I know is that I hear from everyone that it's not worth the $400 dollars or something... lol. Not enough memory or something? I dunno. Someone tell me the truth, whoever owns one. :P I'm more used the 360, I play it at my friend's house whenever I go over there. I suck at shooters, but they've helped me get a lot, lot better at Halo. :3 hehe.
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
TheBigMan0706
Baka Otaku

Post by TheBigMan0706 »

I use to play a PS3, but since it f*cked up, i've playing my 360
The bigger the man, the bigger the plan!