XBOX 360 or PS3

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: XBOX 360 or PS3

Post by webmaster »

I miss Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper, but no way I'm dropping that much money for the system plus more for those games just play 'em. My Xbox 360 keeps me plenty entertained.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

webmaster wrote:I miss Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper, but no way I'm dropping that much money for the system plus more for those games just play 'em. My Xbox 360 keeps me plenty entertained.
I have no idea what those are lol. But I miss playing Crazy Taxi (but they have that on xbox 360 marketplace now), Legacy of Kain, Kingdom Hearts... There are other games but I can't think of them at the moment. They should come out with updated older games for the new systems.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

I bought the ps3 because it plays movies and doesn't have any games.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

the ps3 has plenty of good games NOW though. not that the devs have sorta figured out the toolkit.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Nope, doesn't matter if they figured it out, it still has no games for them to steal.
Just ask Chris Rock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAH77JZMLp8
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

I use my PS3 to play Psone games. Because of the wireless remote.
And I play music on it, pretty much all you can do on it, it has no gaems.
I remembered my password.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I actually bought myself a PS3 a couple of weeks ago and I love it. I haven't had any problems with it and I think the graphics are a little better than the Xbox... I just hate that you can't have a party like Xbox. So my friends and I are always on Xbox just to chat while playing PS3 lol.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

Mik3 wrote:I use my PS3 to play Psone games. Because of the wireless remote.
And I play music on it, pretty much all you can do on it, it has no gaems.
and tat's y it's fun to download demos and become psn+ member for free crap and games :D hit me up and add me. i got my kazuki20
Kitty wrote:I actually bought myself a PS3 a couple of weeks ago and I love it. I haven't had any problems with it and I think the graphics are a little better than the Xbox... I just hate that you can't have a party like Xbox. So my friends and I are always on Xbox just to chat while playing PS3 lol.
lol. Because ps3 got blu-ray drive, 360 is only hd (which sucks now) and alot of fun ps3 games. Add me :D kazuki20
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

PS3 has more exclusives than the 360 and all but honestly sony has been [censored] up with the PS3 since it first came out. I mean, take what's happening now for example. 70 million [censored] people are at risk for getting their credit card information stolen because Sony doesn't know how to pay for good [censored] security measures. And that's not the first time they [censored] up either. But whatever, honestly at the end of the day I'd buy the 360 and PS3 both. Doesn't really [censored] matter too much to me. I'd just be a bit more cautious with the PS3.
"Split a piece of wood and I am there
Lift a stone & here you will find me"
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Personally I'd be just as cautious with the Xbox and all their phishing attempts, but that's just me.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Well, Kotaku [censored] the report on the credit cards. They were speculating, and they got ripped apart by the readers for it. And there is no perfect security system online. It can happen to any online platform. And the 360, [censored] you buy it and already you have to be cautious. Mines got the red dot of death the other day, i got it fixed locally because I didn't feel like sending it to M$. And now the new system update has killed or bugged some fo the 360s. Mines for instance, can't access netflix, facebook, the MS store, etc.
I remembered my password.
jinkgx
Baka Otaku

Post by jinkgx »

They both are good place to play the game, there are so many different type of game you play in the x-box 360 and playstation3, this both are so good, i use this both and also like both.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Sorry, I haven't been on here in forever.... I finally just found a job about a month ago and I really haven't been playing much games either.
I hate the Xbox's online games because there are too many modders. There are still modders on PS3 yes but not as many. I love the graphics on the PS3 so much more than Xbox and the internet is soo much better on the Playstation. Half the time I get kicked out of parties on xbox because the network sucks. And I know it's not my internet.

And that is so true Mik3. I think the internet on the computer is the worst though. Because there are fake websites that steal money from you and such. I haven't had any problems yet from that new update though.
キティ