XBOX 360 or PS3

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Re: XBOX 360 or PS3

Post by Kitty »

It's a game, It's not real life guns. It truly doesn't matter.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

But it does. It takes away strategy. I can run around wit a UMP like a gimp and score kills, or, since its a game of numbers, try and one-burst people with my beloved FAMAS. Kill/deathstreaks are just as dumb, especially as they linger and rack up kills posthemously
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

Well you know what you get with COD, its basically laser tag, they don't really care too much about realism. It is what it is, an accessible multiplayer game. What pisses me off is when people play other shooters like killlzone 2, or uncharted 2 and want those games to be like Call Of Duty. They beg and whine to the studios to tweak the game to their liking. And its like, if you want call of duty gameplay, then go play call of duty.
I remembered my password.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

^ well said.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Ethereal Blaze wrote:But it does. It takes away strategy. I can run around wit a UMP like a gimp and score kills, or, since its a game of numbers, try and one-burst people with my beloved FAMAS. Kill/deathstreaks are just as dumb, especially as they linger and rack up kills posthemously
It doesn't take strategy away. There is plenty of strategy in the game. It's a fun game the way it is, the guns don't need to be realistic to have strategy. Kill/Deathstreaks are not dumb... it's fun to get to do other stuff like use UAV and Predator Missiles. It makes the game better.

Mik3 wrote:Well you know what you get with COD, its basically laser tag, they don't really care too much about realism. It is what it is, an accessible multiplayer game. What pisses me off is when people play other shooters like killlzone 2, or uncharted 2 and want those games to be like Call Of Duty. They beg and whine to the studios to tweak the game to their liking. And its like, if you want call of duty gameplay, then go play call of duty.
I've never played Killzone 2 or uncharted 2. I love call of duty but I don't expect other shooters to be exactly like COD.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

^i have two letters and a number.

BC2
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Truer words have never been spoken Mik3.
Kitty, how can unskilled kills not be dumb? Granted, the UAV has its uses, but, nuke-boosters, Harrier, AC130, just unskilled, and don't pull the "perks even it out" argument, because what about newbies at nil prestige rank 1, just bought the game, being pitted against 10 prestige modders? The match making is also dumb.
And Saz, isn't BC2 supposed to be as poor a game as the CoD series?
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

no XD
Its not as amazing as it COULD be, because they still do some stupid things, but its MUCH better than cod. DICE FTW
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

I'll take your word. Must have been the campaign that was poor. It'd be great if Nintendo let microshaft put Golden Eye on the LA
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

lol until that happens, there is always GoldenEyeSource.

Yet another MOD that is amzing -.-
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

LOL! Oh chasquido! Theres also the Counter Strike Beta, I believe, on Steam
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Ethereal Blaze wrote:Truer words have never been spoken Mik3.
Kitty, how can unskilled kills not be dumb? Granted, the UAV has its uses, but, nuke-boosters, Harrier, AC130, just unskilled, and don't pull the "perks even it out" argument, because what about newbies at nil prestige rank 1, just bought the game, being pitted against 10 prestige modders? The match making is also dumb.
And Saz, isn't BC2 supposed to be as poor a game as the CoD series?
I just think the killstreaks rewards are fun. It makes it better. I do understand about the newbies and stuff but they do have perks, they have premade classes.
How is the match making dumb? Because it's not like Halo and doesn't match with ranks?
キティ

Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

That is it, esentially. You can't filter your MM search settings to get what you want. So I always get lag-tastic games with people I, in theory, have no real chance to beat on a fair playing field. (I just got my claymores, so, nil 31, I think)
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

BC2? as in Battlefield Bad Company 2?
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

Yep. The very one.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

Ethereal Blaze wrote:LOL! Oh chasquido! Theres also the Counter Strike Beta, I believe, on Steam
the beta is over, and they released the update. It was shite at first, but its been getting better. They still need to fix a few things. Or at least tell us why they where changed. The AK47 spray is different than it used to be, a bit too high on the left side. VERY upsetting to me because the AK was and is my favorite gun. I could cont rol the first 3 seconds of the spray perfectly, cant anymore :(

yes BC2 = Bad Company 2