World of Warcraft

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

World of Warcraft

Post by Kitty »

Anybody on here play it? I for one love the game. The only bad part about it is that you have to pay for it.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

WoW entertained me for a whole whopping 2 days during the free trial. I prefer games like APB and Aion. Besides I have quite a few friends who have been playing WoW since it first launched and most say that blizzard ruined their own game.
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Gaming Goddess
Absolute Otaku

Post by Gaming Goddess »

WoW is so overrated, it's ridiculous.
An ordinary girl, an ordinary waist; but ordinary's just not good enough today.
Who needs imagination when you have a television?
Half of the Dream Team. Sup Mike? :wink: Part of the Sexy Trio =P~
BIKI! =3
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:WoW entertained me for a whole whopping 2 days during the free trial. I prefer games like APB and Aion. Besides I have quite a few friends who have been playing WoW since it first launched and most say that blizzard ruined their own game.
I've liked WoW for a long time, but thats me. I've never played APB or Aion. But WoW is one of the two games I have on my pc.

Gaming Goddess wrote:WoW is so overrated, it's ridiculous.
I asked if anyone else played it, not for opinions.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Kitty wrote:
The forum is for expressing opinion. Regardless if you agree with it.

I am yet to try the game, although, it is sitting in a pile of games I have.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Kitty wrote:
The forum is for expressing opinion. Regardless if you agree with it.

I am yet to try the game, although, it is sitting in a pile of games I have.
I know.. Sorry I wrote that. It's just been a bad few days for me because of the three on here that are giving me crap because of my mod app and I've been having problems of my own. But unlike them I'm gonna be mature and just ignore them.

It's a fun game, not everyone likes it but to me it's a great game but it sucks that you have to pay. If you get a game card from like best buy its $30 for 60 days. But if you go on the website you can get 1 month for 14.99. There are two more payment options on the site but I don't remember what they were. And you could always download a trial.
キティ

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

It is not a problem, no harm done at all. :-$
Kitty wrote:
It's a fun game, not everyone likes it but to me it's a great game but it sucks that you have to pay. If you get a game card from like best buy its $30 for 60 days. But if you go on the website you can get 1 month for 14.99. There are two more payment options on the site but I don't remember what they were. And you could always download a trial.
I have not considered trying WoW. The only game I have seen that I could pay for on a subscription is EVE online.

Which is quite odd because I enjoy fantasy games very much. WoW is also, by far, the most popular MMO that exists today, and has for many years.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:It is not a problem, no harm done at all. :-$
Kitty wrote:
I have not considered trying WoW. The only game I have seen that I could pay for on a subscription is EVE online.

Which is quite odd because I enjoy fantasy games very much. WoW is also, by far, the most popular MMO that exists today, and has for many years.
you should totally join me and zain in forsaken world this winter when the beta comes out. it look awesome. is from the makers of perfect world
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I haven't even heard of Forsaken world lol but I have played perfect world it's almost exactly like WoW. I'll look into forsaken world though.
キティ

Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Aoi Sakuraba wrote:
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:It is not a problem, no harm done at all. :-$
Kitty wrote:

you should totally join me and zain in forsaken world this winter when the beta comes out. it look awesome. is from the makers of perfect world
Can you give me some more information about it?
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

how about i link you to the website and a gameplay video?

http://fw.perfectworld.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82oGL_r9 ... re=related
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

dont you dare commit me to something i never said i'd do.

and that aside, I've played WoW. I helped a friend of mine get all five of his lvl 80s in teir 11 gear.

The game is utter and complete shite unless you want something mediocre and bland compared to what else there is to offer in the pay to play market.
Blizzard made a game that was oooh shiney pretty pretty lights pull in the lamers and get them hooked, then keep them till they are too poor to live.
I'm not exaggerating, sadly. I have seen four of my friends lives fall apart because of that game. They became more of recluses than I am, gained 200+ pounds, and sold almost all of their possessions to pay for that game, including an xbox and a ps2.
Proof that this game doesn't just corrupt my friends, but a lot more people.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Yeah but that happens if you play it non-stop everyday. But the money part is true, it's ridiculous. I guess I should try and find a better game lol
キティ

Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

SASSZAIN wrote:dont you dare commit me to something i never said i'd do.
spadge says he's gonna play, he already signed up for beta too
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

I dont care what hes done.
I'm not him~

and yes Kitty you should find a better game. I can recommend a few, depending upon your play-style.
If you dont know what you're looking for in a game though, i cant help you.
use google.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

SASSZAIN wrote:I dont care what hes done.
I'm not him~

and yes Kitty you should find a better game. I can recommend a few, depending upon your play-style.
If you dont know what you're looking for in a game though, i cant help you.
use google.
A game like WoW but not perfect world because I've tried that and it was okay... hmm, I dono I might get back into playing perfect world though, just because it's very similar to WoW.
キティ