World of Warcraft

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
micheljhonson87
Baka Otaku

Re: World of Warcraft

Post by micheljhonson87 »

World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is an action game. It was introduced in the 1994. Its graphics are so good. Its characters are also so good. I like this game very much.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

micheljhonson87 wrote:World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is an action game. It was introduced in the 1994. Its graphics are so good. Its characters are also so good. I like this game very much.
It is a good game, but it's a waste of money. You have to pay $30 for 60 days and not only that but the highest level you can get to is 80 if i'm correct.

Perfect World on the other hand is free and it's very similar to WoW.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

wow clones will do that.

and yes, the level cap is 80 until the next expansion, then its 85.

Michel, you still seem like a bot. responding to my PM is a good idea.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

A really good game is Dungeons and Dragons online. It's better than wow, and even though I know nothing about the boardgame I still have fun with the online version, it has gameplay very similar to Baldur's gate, but in a way where it's its own game. I normally play with Melanie, and characters only go up to level twenty, but you have to level six ranks to go one level...and you get one stat point each level. Getting the good abilities kinda takes awhile, but it doesn't sully my enjoyment of the game.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

micheljhonson87 wrote:World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. It is an action game. It was introduced in the 1994. Its graphics are so good. Its characters are also so good. I like this game very much.
World of Warcraft didn't come out in 1994 it came out in 2004. Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and World of Warcraft are not the same game. Warcraft: Orcs and Humans (released in 1994) is an RTS not MMORPG
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

I played WoW until my transmission broke. =( I'll get it again when I pay off all the money I owe. Btw, what faction/class?
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

I actually stopped playing it. I started back on Perfect World.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

Boo! I might play Guild Wars 2 myself...

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

MMOs are a waste of time for the most part. Unless you're playing for the story or the PvP, theres really no point but to waste time :/ time that you could be using to better yourself and your lives D:

what a sad sad little life i have XD
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

PvP is awesome! And I don't have a life... =(

WAKAI_sukebe
Uber Otaku

Post by WAKAI_sukebe »

I play WOW i find it fun,than again i havent played other mmo's,but all my friends are in wow so ill keep playing.
Quick get the revolver and one bullet you were saving for xmas. say no to violence kids
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Paying for WoW is like paying for sex. A little effort and maybe a haircut, and you won't have to.

By effort I mean just freaking google any one of the thousands of WoW private servers. That being said, I have nothing against WoW personally, or MMOs. I don't think they're any more a waste of time than anything else if you're having fun.

However I prefer more action oriented games like DCUO to the point and click stylings of Wow and Aion.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
deathb0x
Rookie Otaku

Post by deathb0x »

i used to play World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade campaign. i was an blood elf assassin, with skill tree focused on poison.. if you don't have money to pay for it, then you should play it in private servers. fast leveling, higher drop rate.