Street Fighter X Tekken

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Street Fighter X Tekken

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

Yes this is real. Not fake. They just announced it at comic-con long ago and everyone is ready and waiting to go. but there is a problem. you'll have to wait 2 years. Ono, The Creator of street fighter, state it will take a while. Pictures are here as for the video of the game play is down there. There is another one being shown which is Tekken X street fighter. Here's the deal if your not getting it.

Street fighter X tekken is a fighting game that is using the Street fighter 4 systerm. In other words. You will see Characters from street fighter 4 and tekken playing as the street fighter 4 gameplay. You know 2-D style. And Tekken X street fighter is tekken's fighting system. So same thing. You'll see those character but using Tekken's Fighting system. So yeah. For more info. Here is the link

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/jul/ ... -con-2010/
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Re: Street Fighter X Tekken

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Hell yea! the two greatest fighting games ever made face off....absolutely beautiful :)

I still remember playing the original Tekken in arcades when I was a little brat kid

BTW Kazuya and Nina are gonna pwn Ryu and Chun Li's faces in
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Mik3

Post by Mik3 »

[censored] Yea, Tekken. When I was young, I spent alot of time playing the Tekken 3 arcade game.

Seeing as Street Fighter has crossedover so many times before I'm more excited to see the Tekken version.
Aoi Sakuraba wrote:Hell yea! the two greatest fighting games ever made face off....absolutely beautiful :)

I still remember playing the original Tekken in arcades when I was a little brat kid

BTW Kazuya and Nina are gonna pwn Ryu and Chun Li's faces in
Nice to see another Tekken fan, Kazuya is a beast, especially in 6. Hoping they get Jin and Miguel in there

Oh and I saw the Tekken movie online. Wow did they [censored] one of my favorites games up. Story changes everywhere.
I remembered my password.
Aoi Sakuraba
Absolute Otaku

Post by Aoi Sakuraba »

Mik3 wrote:Nice to see another Tekken fan, Kazuya is a beast, especially in 6. Hoping they get Jin and Miguel in there
Tekken is the greatest fighting series ever made. And as far as I know the whole cast of Tekken will be there same with Street Fighter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6U7jZ-qMfI

Also I hear it will have the control layout of Tekken (1 button assigned to each limb)
(*Bleach 101 ARMY*) - General 陸軍大将 Rikugun Taishō (****)
Tell me Nana, why isnt forgetting about our mistakes and wounds enough to make them disappear? Even now I keep calling your name. Despite my pain, I'll keep on doing that until you answer me.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

Thanks for putting up the video i was going to but i had things tied up. Wel anyways as i stated. there is going to be the game but listen. Each one is going to have a different fighting system. Street fighter X tekken with the video you posted is the one with street fighter 4 style of playing. Tekken X Street fighter will be tekken's play, you know as in 3D fighting.... So same game. Same systems. Different fighting styles.

As for the cast. They have no announcements other then Ryu,Chun-li, Nina and kazuya. Jin i heard is going to be in the game. heihachi might not due to the voice actor. AS for now i'll keep you guys posted on the next trailer so send me message or e-mails asking for more ok?
Ethereal Blaze
Absolute Otaku

Post by Ethereal Blaze »

If I may intervene:

It is actually going to be 2 games, according to my sources. One developed by Capcom, using the apalling Street Fighter 4 engine, and a second by Bandai-Namco using the only-just-better Tekken 6 Engine.

If I was a few years more naive, I would love for this game to just bust all records, but, sad thing is, both Tekken and Street Fighter are not what they were. They don't flow like they used to. Tekken these days promotes corner trapping and juggling. Street Fighter never stopped with the corner trapping.

I, personally, cannot wait for the next installment of Dead or Alive, where skill is apparrent, as near-as-dammit every move is counterable, and nearly every counter is counter-counterable.
Hate cheats?
Love competition?
Son's of Snakes.
See you on the battlefield...
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Shut up.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

Ethereal Blaze wrote:If I may intervene:

It is actually going to be 2 games, according to my sources. One developed by Capcom, using the apalling Street Fighter 4 engine, and a second by Bandai-Namco using the only-just-better Tekken 6 Engine. .
](*,)

Did i just state that -.-