Halo Reach

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Halo Reach

Post by Kitty »

This comes out at midnight here tonight. I can't wait to get it. Anybody else getting it?

It's supposedly going to be the last Halo game Bungie makes.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
SASSZAIN

Re: Halo Reach

Post by SASSZAIN »

Last? I find that doubtful. If it is, it isnt a bad note to go off on.

I hate the Halo series in general, but this game.. Well, It makes me want to play it. After 3, they screwed up a bit, but now it looks like Reach will fix all that and be pretty damn awesome.

I'm not getting it, but I will play it.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Well according to an article on yahoo, http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plug ... in/1410392,

""Reach" is slated to be the last "Halo" entry developed by Bungie Studios, which signed an exclusive 10-year deal earlier this year with Activision to publish and distribute a series of games for various platforms. The deal marks Bungie Studios' first partnership since breaking off in 2007 from Microsoft, who retains the rights to the "Halo" universe."

And so far the game is great.
キティ

x Move On, It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book, just turn the page x
Dretlin

Post by Dretlin »

Kitty wrote:Well according to an article on yahoo, http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plug ... in/1410392,

""Reach" is slated to be the last "Halo" entry developed by Bungie Studios, which signed an exclusive 10-year deal earlier this year with Activision to publish and distribute a series of games for various platforms. The deal marks Bungie Studios' first partnership since breaking off in 2007 from Microsoft, who retains the rights to the "Halo" universe."

Your correct, the last game to be developed by Bungie Studios of the Halo franchise is Reach. The franchises development has been handed over to a new in-house Microsoft studio called 343 Industries. So, expect more Halo games in the future.
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

oh well I definitely won't be getting anymore because they will probably suck if bungie doesn't make it.
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

the words "in-house" make chills go down my spine.
+:D.Ř.Ę.Ŧ.Ļ.Ĭ .N:+ wrote:
Kitty wrote:Well according to an article on yahoo, http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plug ... in/1410392,

Your correct, the last game to be developed by Bungie Studios of the Halo franchise is Reach. The franchises development has been handed over to a new in-house Microsoft studio called 343 Industries. So, expect more Halo games in the future.

sources?
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

Actually one of my friends told me the same thing the other day. Apparently awhile ago one of the co-producers or something in bungie went and started his own company and supposedly he and his company will be making more Halo games.
キティ

SASSZAIN

Post by SASSZAIN »

sources for that either? :P
Kitty
Uber Otaku

Post by Kitty »

No idea lol
キティ

ironfist
Baka Otaku

Post by ironfist »

So, i think everybody will not get into it and so is mine.

[-X [-X [-X
sword