XBOX Arcade Games

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

XBOX Arcade Games

Post by MARS4 »

Have any of you played the Arcade games on the Xbox360? More than likely. But I wanted to ask anyway.
What game or games are you playing non-stop, or just enjoy playing from time to time? My friends got me addicted to Castle Crashers at the beginning of this month. I LOVE IT! I play as the red soldier, who uses Lightning/Electricity magic. One of the friends just beat the last boss/level recently, about 4 times now, lol. I got to play twice, It was hard! D: But fun. Do any of you guys like it, and what are your thoughts?
I am also interested in the X-Men Arcade game as well. Do you or have you played it? How do you like it? What other games do you like in the XBOX Arcade?
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
SASSZAIN

Re: XBOX Arcade Games

Post by SASSZAIN »

I dont play XBox arcade.
"You dont have to be alive to make yourself relevant.And you dont have to be a good person to be a hero.You just have to know who you are and stay true to that.So Im going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how"-Vriska Serket
MARS4
Mobile Suit Otaku

Post by MARS4 »

Okay, lol. I don't even know much about it let alone the xbox itself.
Another game that a different friend of mine got me interested in is Monday Night Combat. I think it's for the arcade, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else tried it and/or like it?
<3..*~Team Jacob or Team Edward. Seriously? I don't even have to think about it... I'm Team Damon. :] *~..<3
I'm a Bohunk, and I survive Minnesota winters. so don't fudge with me! =D
Thank you, and have a wonderful day.
Lestat69_99
Absolute Otaku

Post by Lestat69_99 »

Monday Night Combat looks fun, but I haven't tried it.... I do have X-Men since that game ate up so many of my quarters when I was a kid. Also have the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game and I picked up Castlevania Harmony of Dispair as well.
"Well, look who's back...Show him why we call it "SPLATTERHOUSE'."
Terror Mask
TheBigMan0706
Baka Otaku

Post by TheBigMan0706 »

Well, i have alot of Xbox live arcade games like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World the game, X-men the arcade game and Monday Night Combat
The bigger the man, the bigger the plan!
chiichii
Baka Otaku

Post by chiichii »

Been playing Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex. Players of this game can transform Ben into 10 different alien forms. It has also completing puzzle game challenge.
This game is really fun and cool.. :D

Ben 10
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

Johnston, though baffled by One Tree Hill DVDthe secrecy surrounding the planting of trees, is pleased to see. "I think it's great that the trees have had this story to them, because [Monterey Pine] is a symbolic tree." She will take her six years in a pohutukawa mission. "My son willSopranos DVD be really interested in what he knew about One Tree Hill. You can find pictures on the internet and then go to the parkScrubs DVD and research on trees." Pohutukawa'll go hunting. "Ohio bred singer Kate Voegele began recording demos with his father in high school, a hobby that quickly led to a performance at Farm Aid with Dave Matthews Band and a recurring role The Office DVDon the teen series One Tree Hill. Voegele MySpace Records early 2007 Do not Look Away, took a pinch of soul and a handful of talented musicians to create a series of formulas of songs that will inevitably hit the charts. Although generally predictable Prison Break DVDin that year A Fine Mess does not differ greatly between models, friends of the young singer-songwriter can still impress with strong voices and an occasional vibration countries.
----------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
One Tree Hill DVD
deathb0x
Rookie Otaku

Post by deathb0x »

try to getļ»æ black ops too...it's campaign is fun and the multiplay3r is even better...there's also a zombie mode...where you kill zombies...

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

Black Ops
Good game
Pick one
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"