MMORPGS do you play?

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Chocobopal
Newbie Otaku

MMORPGS do you play?

Post by Chocobopal »

Other than WoW what are some good MMORPGs to play?

I was a WoW player for 2 years but decided I could use that money for other stuff, now I mostly play free 2 play games like Dragon Saga since its update and Shin Megami Tensei online Imagine, thou I'm waiting for Dragonball english patch and Mega man MMO but any other good ones you play
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: MMORPGS do you play?

Post by Tyche »

Perfect World is alright, though leveling sucks after 30 and the instances/bosses are nearly impossible to beat unless you have higher level people helping. (though, it's been awhile, and they may have changed it). Also, it looks very nice.

I also played another game by the same company called Ether Saga. The instances are a little easier, though it still helps to do them with a buddy. It's very cute.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
Pennyroyal Tea

Re: MMORPGS do you play?

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

DCUO which everything about that game is simply amazing. I play that one on the ps3. Phantasy Star Universe, on the Japanese server since the english one shut down, I usually only play that one with my friend, since I have no idea what anything is. And DDO. Which is a'ight.
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"