Metal Gear Solid THE MOVIE!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Metal Gear Solid THE MOVIE!

Post by Kyo »

So there's suppose to be a MGS movie coming out... I thiiiink next year. It was finally announced a while ago. I probably would be excited about it IF it weren't for the fact that the guy directing it is the same guy who directed Ultraviolet. That movie was pretty disappointing. Oh hell, it [censored] sucked! In my opinion, at least. So, I don't know what to expect from this movie. It's probably going to suck balls but who knows.
"Split a piece of wood and I am there
Lift a stone & here you will find me"
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Re: Metal Gear Solid THE MOVIE!

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

suppose to but rumors fell and they don't think it would be good, so mgs movie is out of question
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path liesļ»æ the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

Seiji Sawamura wrote:suppose to but rumors fell and they don't think it would be good, so mgs movie is out of question
Really? It got shot down already? Heh, what do yah know.
Seiji Sawamura
Absolute Otaku

Post by Seiji Sawamura »

yup. so i'll give updates about it later...maybe
"Yet, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed...
Beyond the beaten path liesļ»æ the absolute end.
It matters not who you are...Death awaits you."
Plipe
Rookie Otaku

Post by Plipe »

If they got the right person to play snake like Mark Whalberg or something it would probably be pretty sick.
Haoie
Full Metal Otaku

Post by Haoie »

Let's hope it never sees the light of day.
"Turn on your shine and hold me near"
Kyo
Ramen Slurping Otaku

Post by Kyo »

Yeah, let's [censored] hope! But hey, look at the bright side. At least M. Knight Shaymalan isn't directing it. :D
Pennyroyal Tea

Post by Pennyroyal Tea »

They're going to make Metal Gear more of a movie than it already is? They could just have the person that Snake is actually based off play him.

Escape from New York anybody?
Yeah, you were right about me, but can I get myself out from underneath this guilt that will crush me? in the choir, I saw our sad Messiah he was bored and tired of my laments
He said, "I died for you one time, but never again"
amy001
Baka Otaku

Post by amy001 »

Call it life imitating How I Met Your Mother DVDart imitating life.Cobie Smulders, aka Robin Scherbatsky, a television journalist on the TV comedy series "How I Met Your Mother" tried to make their way from Albuquerque to Vancouver on Tuesday so she could see the Canucks in the final Stanley Cup. "The problem is my film One Tree Hill DVDcareer that hinder my schedule of hockey," said Smulders, who has been the site of shooting "The Avengers" last month. "I followed the game on the podcast .. .. Some days I would work really depressed, and others said, "Oh, oh, things were The Office DVDnot going well."The character Scherbatsky - Smulders as - is originally from Vancouver, Canada and insults are thrown and hockey in his own way. In one episode, which boasts of meeting Canucks Mason Raymond and another character intervenes: "What is the oppositeThe Tribe DVD of name dropping?"Scherbatsky and Smulders, you may get a laugh."The best rationale would be to return to the issue and the opening scene is Robin all super-excited about the Canucks won the Cup," said Smulders, who now lives in Los Angeles.Smulders was 14 when the Canucks lost against the New York Rangers in the final of 1994. Her crush on front Pavel Bure was the first Two And A Half Men DVDattraction for the Canucks. "I was right that the phase of glitter and light. But I really got into it during the playoffs. "
--------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
How I Met Your Mother DVD