FFVIII

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
cassandra fly
Visitor

FFVIII

Post by cassandra fly »

i'v always wondered....
is the FF series baced on anime? is there any conection at all? if so what is the conection?
pitt
Visitor

re: FFVIII

Post by pitt »

I think there is 2 final fantasy anime series out there, the first one is like final fantasy something something crystal, and the other is the new one that just came out, they both suck. But no it's not based on the anime because the games came first.
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

there is an anime callled Final Fantasy...it sux as and doesnt have anything with games to do...but...the one that is still in proggres, Final Fantasy: Advent Children...its based on the game finala fantasy VII! It plays 2 years after the events in the game...
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

I bet ya Advent Children is going to be horrible.
Alucard(Arucard)
Visitor

Post by Alucard(Arucard) »

yepp, as ive seen theywe loaded it with too much special effects.....its sad...
pitt
Visitor

Post by pitt »

Plus how are they going to make a sequal to FF7, the ending was so perfect, i bet you they will just ruin the game ending with this movie.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

The ending of it wasbt PERFECT i think it was lame they show how always blocks the meteor thats about it and mybe in the movie they would show wat happens after that sequel.
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

Well, I don't like the Anime but I love the games
I've finished FFVIII and X and X-2
I'm working on FFVII though
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

X, and X-2 are really good games
Ayame's Lady
Visitor

Re: re: FFVIII

Post by Ayame's Lady »

pitt wrote:Plus how are they going to make a sequal to FF7, the ending was so perfect, i bet you they will just ruin the game ending with this movie.
Wwow, you say that and you have most probably never bothered to research into it.
FF7 had a terrible ending.

500 years later and all you see is RedXIII running with two cubs? Oh yeah, that was a good ending.

Too much special effects? Eh? The whole thing is CGI...so..you know..I dont see where you are coming from o.o
Yami Haga-Ryuzaki
Absolute Otaku

Post by Yami Haga-Ryuzaki »

I liked Final Fantasy 7's ending
Even though it was my friend who finished it not me ^^;
I wish to the starry sky, I pray to the Earth
and swear to a love that will not fade.
Twilight Night Wolf
Uber Otaku

Post by Twilight Night Wolf »

Final Fantasy 7 had a alright ending in my option but we can all hope for the best with Advent Children.
Kenshin
Visitor

Post by Kenshin »

i just hope there would be awsome action in that movie
Parn
Visitor

Post by Parn »

FFVII had an ending that made you wonder what next. When it first came out, fans wanted a sequel to it. So some fans were pissed when they made one to X.

The Advent Children movie is going to be all CG just like the Spirits Within. It has been postponed for so long I doubt anybody knows when it will be coming out. It's been going back in for editing and editions. They are trying to do this movie right and the previews do look good. Just hope the dubbing is somewhat decent but it all looks good so far.
Arkolyte
Visitor

Post by Arkolyte »

i love all of the FF games. my fav is the classic FFVII, but i have beaten VII, VIII, X, and X-2 and i'm on disk 4 with IX
Parn
Visitor

Post by Parn »

That's quite impressive. What did you think about VIII and IX?