TRY THIS AWSOME GAME!

Discussions about anything videogame-related.
Winry
Dragon Master Otaku

TRY THIS AWSOME GAME!

Post by Winry »

o.k game lovers-try this on for size-it is called Furcadia.(you have to download it)It is a game where you create an animal called a furre(dog,rabbit, horse, cat, squirrel, and a few other animals)or you can be a Dragon, Gryffe, Phoenix, Eagle and something else you can have wings-but you have to pay with money on these-it is called Digo Market you can change your portrait but that costs too.) This game ROCKS! You can chat-and yes you see your character, and other characters too-you can even move around the world!And make little places called Dreams.IT is really fun, try it-you can contact me by whispering the name Alchemie(that is me), or my sister(s)Remi Maltese, [email protected] [email protected], Hikaru Rukan, or Kitty Fuzzpawz you can also contact my friends Winry R.(sorry boys-Winry R. is taken :lol: ) Whinry(no that isn't Winry Rockbell-her name is purposely spelled that way., [email protected] H., Ellie R.,Elie R, Kitti Mewmew,(we are all anime fans =D> ) This is how you whisper-EX: /Alchemie hi, whats up? ok? We usually get on at 11:00 or 11:30 sometimes later... It is an awsome game-try it! REMEMBER_YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD IT!!!! http://www.Furcadia.com for more info e-mail me at http://[email protected] BYE!(you can also P.M me.)Beware of Furres that like Yiffy(if you want to know what Yiff/Yiffy is ask me)
Last edited by Winry on May 31, 2005 10:46pm, edited 2 times in total.
I :love: U COREY BABY!
I luv my AA bros and sis's! They r my Butterscotch Angels! (30)I...want...to...EAT RICE!!! Zin is my awsm AA twin!!

Darker Angel
Mobile Suit Otaku

re: TRY THIS AWSOME GAME!

Post by Darker Angel »

oooooooh sounds awsome ! i love games ..any kind of games... So that s' kewl I will go check that game out ^^

it sounds fun and i bet it is :mrgreen:

choc0outk4st
Visitor

re: TRY THIS AWSOME GAME!

Post by choc0outk4st »

Cool. Thanks for the info