Summer 08 releases

Info about upcoming release dates, contests, or any other anime-related news.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

Summer 08 releases

Post by Pink Supervisor|EL »

i'm here to bring an update of new anime coming out this season ^_^, my list may be incomplete so please correct me if i'm wrong. there are better sources than this so look around, but this is just a list till i get more info or 3-4 episodes in ^_^, list may be incomplete

- Zero no Tsukaima: princesses no Rondo
Basically the third season of Zero no Tsukaima. it starts off with Saito losing his powers as Gandalfr and they set on a journey to regain his abilities. no recommended to watch first since it's the third season
- Blade of The Immortal
A great anime. if you like blood, sword fights, and crazy action. the main character is a guy who has the ability to be immortal, he will never die and will try to work to forgive his past sins. quite mature, aimed at older viewers
- Slayers: Revoluion
the continuation of Slayers. i wouldn't recommend for first time viewers. the characters are completely one-sided in abilities/power(s), but i guess that's just how it goes
- Antique Bakery (4 guys and a bakery shop)
didn't watch this one, reading up on it it's suppose to be a Shonen-AI
- Strike Witches
A girl with magical powers finds out her father worked on developing the strike witches equipment. aliens called Neuori(sp?) have taken over most of the world and britain and their strike witches unit is the last line of defense. plenty of lolita and pantyshot fanservice
- World Destruction
adventure story, based off the DS game. a girl is on a journey to destroy the world, and on her journey she meets people or forces them to join her group because they become associated to her and labeled as criminals under the forces of " the world destruction commity", oppositely are the "world salvation committy" which tries to stop the destruction ofthe world.
- Koihime Musuo
if you've ever played/watched anything related to the romance of the three kingdoms (espcially any of the dynasty warriors games) you could pick this up in the opening scene. the first main character is a girl which uses the name Guan Yu. expect a fight to unify china and bring peace. note also that all the male leads in romance of the three kingdoms are all switched with female counterparts.
- Seikirei
action-comedy, pretty haremish. basically a there's a large all over tournament where seikerei are used to fight for the ayakashi (atleast that what i think there called XD), the way a seikirei becomes winged and belongs to a ayakashi is with a kiss. ALOT of fanservice, expect ripping of clothes, SM girls, etc.
- Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
A love comedy. very light hearted and quite a rewarding first episode. very promising anime for it's category.
Last edited by Pink Supervisor|EL on Jul 19, 2008 9:58pm, edited 2 times in total.
Assassin of the Black Knights
Naru-chan's hubby50 YEN FEE TO CALL ME PINK
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
I'm in Dispair! (insert random social problem here) has left me in dispair!
Cloud Leonhart
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: Summer 08 releases

Post by Cloud Leonhart »

Strike Witches honestly looks pretty silly...xD I'm probably still gonna watch it at some point, though...XD Here's one of those teaser trailer whachits for it.
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

like i said lolicon-pantyshot-magic girl...that basically sums up the qualities of Strike Witches XD...maybe i should change temporary description to:

lolicon-magic-girl-killing-aliens, with fanservice :heh:
PINOY PRIDE ^_^
Hardcore
Absolute Otaku

Post by Hardcore »

Pink Supervisor|EL wrote:like i said lolicon-pantyshot-magic girl...that basically sums up the qualities of Strike Witches XD...maybe i should change temporary description to:

lolicon-magic-girl-killing-aliens, with fanservice :heh:
:heh: :heh:
Decisions to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not.
kukutaru_ookami
Uber Otaku

Post by kukutaru_ookami »

strike witches like sky girls only...they're boards :heh:

Thought I'd throw in two more for ya:

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: girl and boy both like anime, want to keep secret harem hijinxs ensue

World Destruction: Anime based off of DS RPG...lovey-dovey action ensues?
For NaruHina fans (AU): http://viridian.fanficauthors.net/Team_8/index.php
"Kakkou dakenara sayonara koi jyanaideshou?"
Pink Supervisor|EL
Absolute Otaku

kukutaru_ookami wrote: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu: girl and boy both like anime, want to keep secret harem hijinxs ensue
that's what i forgot XD i kinda liked the first episode of that ^_^ i'll start kinda expanding on the descriptions
PINOY PRIDE ^_^