New Facebook Application Gives Disgruntled Moviegoers A Chance To Get Their Money Back!
Spill.com, a movie review and entertainment site that provides down to earth and irreverent animated reviews of the latest film releases, today announces the release of its first Facebook application, Payback Time. The new application gives moviegoers the opportunity to vent their rage and demand virtual refunds for movies that they hate, which they can then use to redeem free movie ticket codes from Fandango.com. Members of the social networking site can plug the new application right into their profile page and then invite their friends to join in the fun.
Here’s how Payback Time works:
1. Choose your movie and demand a refund amount.
2. Tell the Facebook Community why you deserve your refund and make it good because…
3. The community decides if and how much money you get back. If they disagree…too bad, you lose the money you wagered.
4. If they agree, you get your loot. The better your reason, the more money they’ll give you.
5. Make enough money and you get to CASH IN for free movie tickets from Fandango. That’s right – FREE movie tickets.
Info about upcoming release dates, contests, or any other anime-related news.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Absolute Otaku
- Posts: 2470
- Joined: Jan 30, 2007 8:10pm
- Gender: Male
- Location: Australia