Post by Ran__Mouri »

i have returned but yet i have to go
Visitor

Darien

Post by Guest »

Yes he did die in the plane its verry sad cries
Mai

Post by Mai »

i hav enot watched sailor moon in such a long time..its no longer on T.V righT? tisk-tisk, it was a grand show (tehehe grand- what a dandy word :lol: )

:D
I felt like a race horse in a world without racetracks or a champion college footballer suddenly confronted by Wall Street and a business suit, his days of glory shrunk to a little gold cup on his mantel with a date engraved on it like a tombstone.
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

re: about darien

Post by Ran__Mouri »

-deep breath- ah i have not been on in EVA! I see no one missed me v.v.... ANYWAY i happen to love sailor moon me and my friends have the whole group i am chibi and saturn fwee! ^^ moving on to MAMO!! not darien i hate when people call him by his ugly englidh name and ur so called <serina> btw dudes her name is usagie which means rabbit or as minako calls her usa OR as mamo ^^ calls her usako which means BUNNY!!! yay love! :mrgreen:

_good to be back_
SerenityMoon
Visitor

re: about darien

Post by SerenityMoon »

Sailor moons da best anime eva and im almost a teen
SerenityMoon
Visitor

Re: sailor moon

Post by SerenityMoon »

anime_mangadrawer wrote:hey sailor moon was the best show ever intill they took it off the air and if i could have any wish i would bring that show bac and make sure it stay on the air till i die.......and it was good to look up to 2 :evil: :roll: :P
I kno, Im buying all da stuff so I can watch and listen weneva I want 2
.:Aki-Kun:.
Absolute Mega-Insane Otaku

Re: about darien

Post by .:Aki-Kun:. »

darien and serena are a cute couple
I found a good site to rp, games, movies, and etc. things that u can imagine talking about please join the site and get this site active again...

http://templeshoebox.proboards19.com/in ... w=1&id=720