about darien

RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

miroku wrote:i see well i'll just tell my sister a lie about you !! mister cool kid

Go ahead like she'll believe you ..I only tell the truth 8)
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

HELLO EVERYONE DID YA MISS ME
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

Might have..lol :roll:
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

lol i missed u too red :wink:
RedXIII
Visitor

Post by RedXIII »

It feels so good to be missed by someone...lol...but where did I go :?
Misato
Visitor

Post by Misato »

In defense of Sailor Moon -- I like it a lot. Mostly because it was one of the first animes that ever went on air here and around '93 there was not much variety. Saber Rider and Anne of Green Gables maybe... Today the graphics look old, many episodes are very childish, but overall the plot is intriguing if you are willing the see past the transformations and the time and again repeated attacks. PLUS this show still has more than enough fans so it was revived in a real live action show. The monsters look like from Power Rangers of course and some of the costumes scream COSPLAY right away, but again the plot is thought through and even darker than the anime. If you are not into chick-flicks and magical girls Sailor Moon definitely is no show for you and I can understand why, but it has good reasons to be considered a classic.

But since this thread took a turn of its own I don't think there still is need for an answer to the first question, is there?
Ran__Mouri
Visitor

Post by Ran__Mouri »

i shall rule the world

mwhahaha
mwhahaha
L
Visitor

Post by L »

RedXIII wrote:
miroku wrote:i see well i'll just tell my sister a lie about you !! mister cool kid

Go ahead like she'll believe you ..I only tell the truth 8)

well she almost belived me i said red doesnt belive you like anime and u should love ur bro it was very slick of me and she almost belived me but she saw my eyes and threw a her basketball at my head and it hit now i have a bruise so i guess ur right u lil puck of a loser
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

:( :oops: :x :cry: miroku go to hell and stay there i wont forgive u ever :cry: :cry: :cry: :x :(
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

that would benefit alot of ppl! j/k
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

ur right :lol:
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

O.o so i see u agree with me :D
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

yup!
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

lol :lol: i like doing O.o cuz i thinks it funny so i use it!! :D
kagome
Visitor

Post by kagome »

sorry sorry i got 2 go i be on tommorow will u be on? i have to go now bye bye my bro says bye the jerk k now i got to go i hope to chat with u again tommorow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leaf v.3
Uber Otaku

Post by Leaf v.3 »

okie dokie i will be on tomorrow!! :D :D :D :D ttyl then! BYEZ BYEZ BYEZ!!!! :D