new Sailor Moon games for PS2/GBA/NDS Petition

Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Re: new Sailor Moon games for PS2/GBA/NDS Petition

Post by Tyche »

It's not. Online petitions are fail.
Even if they got enough online people to say "We want a Sailor Moon fighting game", the companies would look at it and say, "There's not enough money in it."

I mean, srsly. They're going to make MUCH more money with a game they know all the new, young fanboys will buy (Naruto, Bleach, etc.).
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

it so cool and if they made one for the ds that would be so so so cool :D
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork
Tyche
Absolute Otaku

Post by Tyche »

It's not really cool... it's full of lul, but that's just because it's so [censored] lame and full of dykes. :lol: Lesbians make me laugh.
"Life is pain, highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

"If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. You want to change the world? There's nothing to it."
AnimeAngel34
Absolute Otaku

Post by AnimeAngel34 »

i still think it would be cool to see one on the ds
Struck out on the Philosopher's Stone again, huh? How am I supposed to keep funding this wild goose chase? Money doesn't grow on trees, there, chief! Ed, where'd you run off too? Oh, there you are! I couldn't see you over my paperwork